Joker kinks part 2 (Graphic sexual Content)

Start from the beginning

"No! With the uniform on." You smiled seductively at him now. He noticed the flame in your eyes, the desire and lust practically radiating from the heat of your skin. He immediately pulled out handcuffs and cuffed your hands together and placed them above your head. You felt yourself blush as he crashed his lips onto yours. Releasing his throbbing cock from the confines of his pants, he used one hand to guide it to your womanhood while he pulled your thong to the side.

He looked up at you and smirked, aligning himself at your core, rubbing the head of his cock up and down your slit. You could barely keep your eyes open at the intoxicating sensation of his actions.

"Open those pretty pretty eyes for daddy," he said with a smirk.

You looked up through half-closed lids, still feeling the pleasuring pulsing as he kept rubbing his cock along your slit.

"So you wanted to be fucked by a cop...you naughty girl." He smirked as he stopped rubbing his cock and pushed the head between your folds. You moaned at the feeling but you kept your eyes on him. He looked deep into your eyes and leaned down towards your face.

"How do you want it? Hard? Deep? Slow? Fast?" He asked as he moved his body slightly back and forth, just enough for the tip to move in and out. This drove you crazy, the teasing with the uniform was driving you insane but this constant teasing with just the tip in was where you drew the line. Hoping to get to your goal quicker, you chose to speak up.

"I want it hard, fast, deep. And I don't want you stopping," you said. He ground his grilled teeth and narrowed his eyes.

Without a word, he slammed himself into you.

"Fuuck!!" You screamed out.

"What?" He asked as he slammed into you once again.

"J-Jok-..Ahh!" Your moans turned to screams as he relentlessly pounded into you, deeper and deeper. Though he had the uniform on, you felt his hip-bones harshly collide with yours, trying to drive himself impossibly deep.

When you couldn't process any words, your mouth hung open and your eyes were tightly shut as you reveled in the pleasure. You felt him grasp your chin and squeeze, making your eyes fly open. His face was barely a couple of inches away from yours as he looked deep into your eyes.

"What is it? What. What?" He repeated between each rough thrust. "Don't you want this? Don't you want. to. fuck. a. cop!" He spat between each thrust, speeding up right after. "Ohhh...Come on. Speak. Talk. Scream!" He grinned as he kept pounding into you. You could feel that familiar knot tightening within your stomach.

And he felt your core pulse, warning him of your impending release.

"Oh no.. baby girl...doll face...sweety.. honey..." He breathed as he closed his eyes, trying to keep himself from finishing early. "I thought you wanted this, you fucker." He hissed. "You want it dollface? Don't you dare cum!" He threatened as he suddenly thrust harder and deeper. "Take it! Take it fucker, take it!" He groaned out as he sped up and thrust his hips unevenly onto yours, losing his pace.

That's when you lost it. The uniform and the harsh sex were enough to drive you over the edge, but the dirty talk? He knew you wouldn't last, and neither would he. A scream of ecstasy ripped from your throat, your walls clenching around him and milking him as he spilled himself into you, his thrusts faster and sloppier than ever.

As you came down from your high, trying to catch your breath, you could see him with his eyes closed and panting, sweat glistening on his pale face and neck.

The rest was covered in that amazing police uniform

You felt him grip your throat and you opened your eyes to see him looking at you in anger.

"You cop fucker.. is that what you wanted?" He spat. You closed your eyes for a few seconds trying to process your thoughts.

"I wanted you," you said as you looked straight back into his eyes, hoping you looked innocent enough for him not to hurt you. He grinned and tightened his grip around your throat.

"Great choice of words, sweetheart," he said as he let go of your neck. He stood back up and zipped up his pants.