Chapter 35

I'M SO SORRY ITS TAKEN SOOOO LONG! Life has been chaotic to say the least but don't give u because I haven't!

lildaydreamerxxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After our date a couple of days ago I feel more at ease with Dorian for some reason, I mean it’s always so intense with us but now I feel like I can talk to him too, and it doesn’t even have to be about anything important. I’ve spent so long not talking to anyone and it just makes it that much better that the first person I can start again with is him. I think Dorian gets his own kick out of it too though I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if I only ever spoke with him.

I got up out of my bed and walked across the hall to the bathroom to take a shower before school; I really don’t want to go today - mainly because of Dorian, I always feel so bad when I know he’s alone, well ok not alone but not without me because I can feel him missing me and I know he tells me that he doesn’t do it on purpose but I know for a fact that he can block his feelings from me if he wants to.

Last week he kept building it up through the day making his longing get deeper and more desperate as each hour passed until I ran through the front door and attacked him. I literally threw my bag down and threw myself into his waiting arms and he carried me the whole way up stairs and into his room which I didn’t come out of until a half hour before Alec was due back.

Don’t get me wrong nothing really happened we just made out but the more time that passes the more passionate and forceful we become to the point where I’ve purposefully stayed away from him.

When I was done in the shower I wrapped my towel around me tightly and padded quickly back along the hall to my room and shut my door again behind me, just as I was about to take my towel off cool arms wrapped around me from behind but I wasn’t surprised or frightened because I could feel that it was Dorian.

I turned around in his arms and raised an eyebrow in question.

“Don’t leave me again” he pleaded; spreading his fingers further apart to get a bigger hold on my waist.

“I’ve got to go to school handsome”. I always use his pet name when I try to get my way because it usually gives me more leverage.

“No you don’t, not if you’re going to live forever; you can go to school as much as you want for as long as you want” he countered.

I shook my head in disapproval. “Not even Jeremy tries to get me to stay out of school”.

“You’d never have as much fun with Jeremy as you can have with me so it wouldn’t be worth your while anyway”.

“Oh really? And what do you mean by fun”?

“You know what I mean”.

“Well that’s irrelevant now get out because I need to go to school”.

“But I miss my baby” Dorian pouted pulling me close and nudging his face into the crook of my neck.

“Yeah you make her crazy for it too” I muttered darkly.

“Not all the time I just like to remind you of how much I need you”.

“Yeah well I’d rather not have a repeat of last Friday if it’s all the same to you”.

“Friday? Friday was a good day” Dorian reminisced softly as he started to kiss my neck with parted lips.

“Dorian stop it”. My voice was weak and needy while my treacherous hands massaged their way up his shirt and locked together behind his neck.