Chapter 32

Chapter 32

My day with Alec was great we kind of just hung out and I’d like to say like we did in the good old days but the truth is we never did used to hang out, we were always a typical brother and sister pair with an awkward age gap. We were either staying out of each other’s way or at each other’s throats. Sure we got along sometimes but it was rare and we never tried to force them to happen again.

First we went to the movies and watched this really old horror movie and when I say old I mean Dorian old, like drive in movie theatre old. It was about this psychotic hand that kept running around strangling random people; the special effects were shocking.

Alec and I were the only people in the movie theatre but it was probably a good thing because all we did was laugh and openly comment on how crap it was before breaking out into an all out popcorn war, the highlight of which was when I ducked behind my row of seats so Alec couldn’t see me and I doubled back, snuck up on him, pounced onto his back and smashed his face into his popcorn bucket.

After the theatre we went ice skating at the old outside rink that’s always open this close to Christmas and Alec told me about the girls he’d scored with there which made me laugh and gag at the same time.

Alec was a pretty good skater; I guess that’s how he lured girls in. It made me sad that we hadn’t done this more often and that I didn’t have more memories like this keep me company when I wouldn’t have him anymore and that he wouldn’t have any if he wanted them either.

We got home around four thirty which I was glad about because I had no idea where Dorian was taking me and so no idea what to wear.

When we went in the house we already knew Mom and Dad weren’t here because their cars weren’t in the driveway but I could feel Dorian’s presence in the house plus I could hear the shower running so I waited around on purpose so that I could ask him what I was supposed to dress for.

I gave it ten minutes after I heard the shower cut off and went to go see him in his room to ask. I walked up the stairs not thinking anything of it and knocked on his door like it was the most natural thing in the world, even excited to see him.

“Come in baby” I smiled and let myself in shutting the door behind me I looked up at him and I know that I was eating him with my eyes and that he enjoyed it.

Dorian was in fitted black dress pants that had a nice smart silver buckled black leather belt through the loops and black socks on his feet which was oddly cute to me because I’ve never seen him without shoes on but the biggest thing was that he was shirtless and still all damp from the shower, his hair looking black because it was still wet and dripping in a very appealing way down his abs.

I cleared my throat and tore my eyes away from him completely “You should’ve told me you weren’t ready I would’ve waited”.

“I know but I didn’t want you to, besides you’ve seen my like this before” he laughed.

“I most certainly have not” I blabbered still looking away with increasing difficulty. Dorian chuckled again and I looked up when I felt his fingers tracing a line up and down on my arm.

“I want to hold you or are you averse to getting wet”? He asked cocking an eyebrow making my jaw drop.

“Dorian”!

“What”? He asked trying to contain his laughter this time “It’s not my fault you’ve got a dirty mind”.

I frowned at him and was about to turn around and leave but anticipating my move Dorian reached out his arms at vampire speed so that he had me before the message from brain could tell my legs to move. He pulled me forward and pressed our bodies together and I could feel the water on him seeping through my shirt.