Chapter 3 Ending (Emma's P.O.V.)

Emma's P.O.V.

And then he kissed me. Really kissed me and not just a little peck but a gasping for breath - can't-get-enough-of-this kiss.

Dorian nipped at my  bottom lip, making me squeeze on his shoulders tighter as he slid his tongue into my mouth. God he tastes so good and it made me moan, which broke the spell and woke me up to what was happening. Beyond embarrassed and shocked I pulled back quickly from him and watched his face fall.

"Hey,don't be embarrassed baby, I feel it too." He whispered huskily only an inch away from my lips.

"You need to leave." I breathed shakily.

"I can't do that and I know you don't want me to." He responded, pecking my neck and I shuddered pleasurably at his touch sucking in a sharp breath.

"You need to leave" I whispered again, feeling my eyes close.

"Is that what you want? For me to leave?" He muttered against my skin. I knew I should say yes or nod or something, but thinking about him letting go of me and how cold I'd be without him stopped me.

"I'm so confused."

"I know, but it'll be ok, I promise. I love you." Ok, that was a bit much, but it helped me push back to arms length.

"No you don't - you can't, you don't know me and I don't know you" and no matter how much it hurt me to say it was true. He frowned deeply at this.

"I do love you, you need to know that. As for the knowing you, I'd love to spend more time with you, we can get to know each other better if you give us a chance." He told me earnestly and ran his fingers through my hair.

"We can't." He is insane, but then apparently so am I.

"Why, is there someone else?" He asked upset and angry all of a sudden, tightening his hold on me. For some reason I didn't mind the possessiveness but I should have.

"No" I reassured him, wanting to kiss him again to show him, but I didn't know where these feelings were coming from. They couldn't be mine.

I didn't realise what I was doing until it was too late, but I'd kissed him this time, softly testing the water I sucked on his bottom lip then I pulled away when sense hit me.

"Sorry" I rushed, pulling in air to my lungs.

"Never be sorry for what happens between us, it's how it's supposed to be."

"Yeah when you've been with someone for months, years, not hours and we're not even together. There is no us." I felt him stiffen around me and saw his jaw clench at my words.

"There could be."

"No there can't."

"Why not?"

"Your age, my brother, your age."

"I'm three years older than you, big deal and as for your brother he'll just have to deal with it. No one is taking you away from me" he growled. I know I should be worried right now, but it was kind of hot and worse of all he seemed to notice my reaction to his possessiveness. "You're mine" he breathed in my ear making me shiver again.

"Dorian please?" I whimpered.

"Please what baby?" He asked,holding my waist now as still I clung at his shoulders.

I shook my head not knowing what I wanted. I know that he needs to stop holding me and that I need to push him away from me or something like that, but I can't, I physically can't.

Tears started to well up in my eyes at how insane it all was. I mean how insane was I, was I dreaming? He was a friggin college student, what the hell did he want with me? I could just be light entertainment till he gets back to school where he'll find someone his own age and attractive like him and, urgh! Even thinking about him being with someone else is driving me crazy and it has no right to. I don't know this boy he does not know me, but then why do I feel like I do?

"Make it stop." I blurted, wanting everything to just slow down for a minute.

So he kissed me, again and again. Softly gliding his hands up my waist and neck and into my hair, while my hands dropped from his shoulders to his toned stomach, tugging at his shirt, wanting him closer resulting in him crushing me against the door with his body making him moan this time. The weird thing was that it did seem to clear my head, it just felt right somehow.

"Be with me" he struggled out of breath.

"Dorian -".

"Please I need you." He begged.

"I don't know." I felt like my head was about to explode. Surely this was some kind of a universal mix up.

"How about we spend the day together tomorrow?" He suggested hopefully.

"I have school, it's the middle of the semester you know?"  He smiled sweetly at me and kissed my nose.

"How about afterwards?" He pressed.

"Okay." A huge smile lit his face and I couldn't help but smile back at him. "But you really should go now."

"I know, but I can't bring myself to move." He muttered, resting his forehead against mine.

"If you're waiting for me to tell you to go, I'm going to be completely honest and say that I think you're wasting your time, I can't tell you go anymore." I knew he was happy about that, it was like I could taste it in the air around him, but my serious and worried tone kept him from unleashing his devastating smile.

"Then I'll stay" he replied simply.

"Are you crazy? You can't stay in here."

"Why not?" He asked disappointed.

"My parents, my brother, the amount of time we've known each other existed, propriety. Does that do anything for you?"

"Personally no, but I know it all matters to you so until you come around to my way of thinking I'll make myself leave you for now, but I'll come back and next time it'll be down to you ok?"

"Yes." Relieved that at least for now I didn't have that responsibility.

"Good, sleep tight." 

It was strange when I knew he was leaving I felt suddenly terrible, I didnt want him to go. I nodded at him mechanically and walked away to sit on the edge of my bed, looking to my ceiling for distraction; for the amount of time I look up at it I should probably paint something to stare at up there.

When I looked down in front of me again I nearly screamed. Dorian hadn't left and was actually squatted between my legs looking worried. No one had looked at me like that for a long time.

 "What's wrong?" He asked taking my face in his hands.

"Nothing."

"Please don't lie to me, there's no point I'll always know."

"I don't want to talk about it, I'm tired." I lied again.

"Tomorrow then?"  I shrugged, not wanting to commit myself. "Sweetheart please?" He was sort of breaking my heart looking at me with that sad face, but it was more than that, like I could actually feel that sadness and hurt in myself.

"You should go."

"Tell me it's what you want."

"It's what I want" I said easily, having already shut my emotions down. I hate these damned feelings swirling around in me without any good reason, I hate not being able to control myself and this only started happening when he showed up so if I get rid of him maybe I'll get rid of these stupid mood swings.

"Ok" he cleared his throat and left my room shutting the door behind him gently and for once I didn't feel anything, anything at all. I smiled happily to myself, changed into my pyjamas and climbed into my bed that I didn't realise I had been missing all day.