Chapter 28

Sorry for the wait, hope it's worth it XD Ohh and thank you to all of you who I haven't gotten around to thanking for adding this story to your librays thank you sooooo much it means a lot. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma’s P.O.V.

I watched  the white painted lines on the runway blur into one as the wheels of the plane left the tarmac and all beneath me paled and faded away under the clouds.

I didn’t want to look at Dorian anymore it was clear after I’d ranted my feelings out that he couldn’t explain himself and that what I had said was true and it kind of made me want to cry.

Dorian doubts me, the man or Vampire or whatever he is that I love doubts me. How can he not know how much I love him?  I love him so much it hurts and he doesn’t see it or feel it.

Tears pricked at my eyes and I knew I would only have seconds until they started to fall for real, and as if on cue the seatbelt sign switched off so I undid mine getting ready to get up when Dorian’s hands shot out pushing down on my legs enough that I couldn’t get up.

“Get off of me Dorian” my voice was strained peculiarly and if I wasn’t so upset I may have laughed.

“Where are you going”?

“Bathroom, now leave me alone”.

“No not until you let me explain myself, actually never, I’ll never let you go - I’m going to explain myself and then you’re going to sit right there while we alternate between holding each other and making out” I looked at him like he’d actually lost his mind. Is he insane?

“You are unbelievable don’t you think you’ve put me through enough? I’m not your toy Dorian, I feel too you know” his eyebrows knit together as he looked at me upset and that was what pushed the first tears over the edge, just that look in his eyes, that look of pain and helplessness.

He leant forward in his and cupped my face in his hands. “Angel I’m sorry I’m so sorry just please let me explain”. I wanted him to explain and I wanted to believe whatever it was that he was going to tell me because I was hurting so damn much, it was getting hard to think about anything else.

“I don’t think there’s any point in talking anymore, I said everything I needed to say and the look on your face confirmed everything for me so –“ I was silenced by his lips being pressed firmly against mine and I felt better already, with everything and I didn’t want it to ever end, this feeling of being loved completely and wanted and safe so I kissed him back. His arms came down possessively to my waist to pull me against him more, I sucked on his bottom lip and caught it between my teeth while he growled a little bit I smiled pulling on his shoulders. Dorian broke the kiss moving back from my lips but never let his grip on my body go.

“Baby, my beautiful baby I love you more than anything, more than everything and I am so sorry for everything I’ve put you through but I am about to fix it all if you’ll just find it in your heart to listen to me”.

I wanted him back so much, I want to hear him out but I’m also scared I’m scared because I really don’t want to lose him no matter how much I’ve tried to push him away. I love Dorian more than anybody has ever loved anything and for the first time since I’ve met him I feel like I could be about to really lose him and I hate it.

He seemed to understand as he looked into my eyes while I was still in his arms.

“I know you’re afraid sweetheart but I’ve got you, I’ve always got you” he tightened his hold on me as if to show me how true that is and I couldn’t help myself but to snuggle into his chest and getting my own hold around his neck.