"She puts all the pictures into a pen drive... maybe she was expecting someone to steal it then!" Jhope says and was about to take the pen drive when the sounds of people talking come from the door.

"Hide!"

Jhope hides behind the boxes at the corner of the room, Mijoo hides behind the couch whereas Myungeun didn't had time to find the perfect hiding place so she just hides under the table.

"Oppa~ Can you take my bag with you? I'm going to the toilet" an irritating voice filled the room, obviously trying to make her voice cuter but failed miserably.

"Arasso~ Aigoo my jagi"

At this, Myungeun's face dropped. Recognizing the voice, she puts her hand on her mouth, covering it from making noises. Suddenly, a pair of legs appeared in front of Myungeun's hiding place. A hand takes the bag which is on the chair.

"My Sera is seriously a klutz, she didn't even turn off her laptop" Jin says, a smile forms onto his lips as he went through her laptop to switch it off when a certain file caught his attention.

"BTS&LOVELYZ?" He mutters under his breath, not believing his own eyes. Why does Sera has this file named like that? With full curiosity, he clicks on the file. To his surprise, pictures of BTS and Lovelyz are shown.

And it doesn't seem like the pictures were taken with them knowing about it. It seems like the pictures were taken secretly. He scrolled down a bit more, all of the pictures during their time at the shared house with Lovelyz, during the resort trip and when they are with Lovelyz. All of it is there.

How can Sera has all of these?

Panic begins to envelope Jin. He was too shock over what he is seeing right now that beads of perspiration formed on his forehead. His heart is pounding wildly and his mind is occupied with lots of thoughts.

How? Why?

"Oppa!"

"O-ouh, I'm coming!" Jin says loudly and takes the pen drive with him, replacing it with the same exact one on the table. He takes Sera's bag and went out from the office.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Sera asks while caressing Jin's face, wiping his sweats. Jin slowly takes her hand away from his face and turns his head to another direction, not making eyes contact with his 'girlfriend'.

When Jin and Sera are out from sight, the three of them come out from their hiding places. Jhope checks on the file again but to his surprise, the pen drive was changed.

"Damn it! Someone must have changed the pen drive!" He cussed. His shoulders dropped at what it seems like a bad news to them. Now the pen drive is nowhere to be known by them, how can they destroy it?!

"For now, let's go out from here before someone comes in" Jhope says and the two of them followed his lead out from the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, BTS are given a day off. The members decided to sleep in that day and didn't planned to go out. But, the annoyingly shrill ringing of the phone broke the silence in the quiet morning. Rapmon groans before waking up and answer the call.

"Hello? Who- OH ANNYEONGHASEYO BANG PDNIM!!!!!!!" he answered loudly after realizing the caller is none other than their boss. "Gather your members and come to my office later" Bang Pdnim says. Rapmon looks back to his members and found out that only six of them are here.

"Yah, where's Jhope?" He mouthed to Jimin but no one knows where Jhope is.

"We will be there"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~