36.

Becca's P.O.V

"You've changed Liam , I thought you were different." I say as we stand in the empty park , his eyes locked onto mine. I turn away quickly and rush down the path , probably being followed by Liam. When I finally reach my house I his voice yelling at me asking me why i'm not going to Karl's house where the rest of the boys were , Karl most importantly. Is he mad ?

"Not when your there I'm not." Tears start to fall down my cheeks , taking my mascara with them. I turn away from him and slam my front door behind me.

Standing behind the door in an empty house , all quiet. I find myself falling down the back of the closed door and my legs being brung up to my chest. I drop my head down into my knees and just cry. Just simply cried. Why is Liam out of all people threatening me , and lying for that matter? I really don't think I can face him again , I have to tell Karl , no matter what Liam says..

After about 10minutes of crying and deep thinking , I decide to call Karl and tell him what has happened. I mean Liam can't hurt me , who does he think he is ? I scramble through my bag till I find my phone , which for some reason is at the bottom of my bag. 

*ring...ring...ring* ~ *ring...ring...ring*

"Hello ? Karl?" I say down the phone in relief to his answer.

"Its Brad , Karl's downstairs getting something to eat , anything important ?"

"Oh , em , no its fine , " I pause for a few seconds thinking if I should tell or not. "actually yeah , tell him to call me back as soon as he can ?" I say.

"Okay , I could just go and get him for you ?" Brad says , I agree but then the devils voice reaches my ear saying something about me which I can't really hear fully. I quickly pray that he doesn't want to talk to me , but I was too late.

"Hello Becca , anything important you want to tell Karl ? Or does it really not matter." Liam says to me.

"Oh , em I-I..."

"I mean i'm sure it can wait , not that important is it ?" I can tell he knows what i'm going to tell him.

"Yeah , it can wait..."

"Good , I won't mentioned you called then. See you in form tomorrow , bye babe." I hang up straight away , followed by throwing my phone across my room. Did he actually just call me babe ? I start to cry once more. The boy who used to be so nice to me I now hate.

I put my iPod into my docking station and blast my music , trying to take my mind off tonight scenarios. About an hour passes and I open my window to let some cool air into my room where I hear a familiar voice. I look out onto the pathway and I see Joseph.

"What you doing up there alone , come to mine with everyone." He says to me , directing me to the house next-door.

"I'm quite happy here thanks."

"Oh come on, Karl's insisting on ordering pizza."

"Tempting , but i'm good here , got homework to catch up on."

"Didn't think we had any ?" He says confused.

"Oh em , I lost mine so i'm having to do it again." I say lying through my teeth.

"Oh okay , well see you tomorrow." He says. I smile at him then turn back into my room , untill his voice drags me back.

"Oh and Becca ? Nice music." He says sarcastically , obviously Cody Simpson had never been his favourite. I laugh and turn it up louder to annoy him , he shakes his head whilst laughing and he turns up his drive-way to the house where the devil himself sat.

I sit on my bed and sing along to the end of All Day then I have a sudden urge to check if I do have any homework , but I don't so i'm safe. The time is 6:20 and my parents aren't getting back till 9 tonight because they have some fancy party they need to go too. I would know exactly what it was but I chose not to listen. I have quite a bit of time to spare so I begin to run myself a hot bubble bath , with my new bath bomb my friend Lauren bought me from Lush. I turns my bath water pink , which adds to the relaxation scene of it since my favourite colour is pink. I slip into the steaming bath and let my body relax , put my music on and just let myself forget about everything.

I wrap the towel around my body and walk into my room, Once i find my Coco-Butter I put some on to keep moisturized , then i start the hunt for my shorts. Okay I know its getting close to winter but their comfy and I love them. I pull my red Addidas hoodie on-top of my little vest top to keep me warm , then to add to my look i slip on my comfy slipper socks. What else could make the night better ? Excluding all the shit with Liam ... Anyway I need to watch a film , i'm thinking Mean Girls. Last halloween , me , Elli and Lauren dressed up as them for a party. You know , Regina , Gretchen and Karen in the halloween party scene? Well I went as Regina because nobody else would wear the bunny ears. Elli went as Gretchen in the cat suit and Lauren went as Karen in the mouse outfit. Most of that night consisted of Karen's line "I'm a mouse , duh." , which actually had us in stitches , she sounded so much like her ! I wasn't anything like Regina though , not as slutty in personality for one.

I curl into a ball and put the movie on , Karl texts me but I just ignore it , I mean what if Liam found out I was texting him? I guess I am a little scared of him ... I'm not going to talk to any of the boys until tomorrow. Whereas Liam ? I'll try for never.