3.

"What do yous want?" I say in a nervous tone , but still trying to remain cool at the same time.

"Where you going ,off to meet a boy?" Joseph says whilst winking at me.

"Ergh, no. Just going to get some things for my mam , why ?" I say. I'm genuinely interested in why they want to talk to me of all people.

"Aw poor you. Haha , aw well mind if we come with ?" replys Joseph with a smirk on his face. I look over to Karl and hes trying to stop himself from laughing. To be honest , when he bites his lip he looks irresistible , more than ever before. But I know their up to something , and I want to know what.

"Em if yous like ? Why though?" I ask them. I see Karl laughing more , he cant keep it in any longer.

" Whats so funny ?" I ask him with my eye brow raised. I never could use to raise a single eyebrow , but now I can , and im quite proud of it.

"Oh , em nothing." Karl says. He then instantly stops laughing and looks at Joseph , biting his lip once more. Hes just gorgeous.

"Are yous coming or not ? But if you have something to say just tell me now." I say. Im getting quite angry now , but for some reason I look at Karls eyes and I just calm instantly. He is literally like a dream.

They say their going to walk with me up to the shop and so they do. Not much conversation between us , they just stood at the side of me talking about last nights game of Fifa and who the winner was. I dont understand any of it to be honest , never been a great football fan. Finally we get to the shop. The boys decide to stand outside while I go in to buy the things for my mam. I come back out expecting them to be hiding somewhere , or for them to have left me. But they hadn't , they were sat on the little wall talking. I wonder what about ? I really like them , and something must be going on because these boys wouldn't want to talk to me ?

"Yous coming back then ?" I ask them. They both look up and smile at me. I feel quite special , I know its nothing to get excited over but I am , and I dont know why.

"Yeah were coming." says Karl in a funny cartoon voice. Me and Joseph both started laughing , and in the end so did Karl. He had always been funny. Well to me he was.

"Becca can we ask you something ?" says Karl looking at me smiling. Hes actually perfect , his hair , his eyes , his lips , hes just perfection.

-DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT !x <3

-love yous all , thank you <3 -bex xo