27.

Becca's P.O.V

I walk into the toilets and i can hear the muffled cry , obviously from Elli. I follow the sound which leads me to the far cubicle.

"Elli ? Its just me , whats happened?" I say to her resting my hand on the locked door.

"Nothing leave me alone , please." Elli says between her tears.

"Elli i've helped you through everything else , let me help you with this please. Come out yeah ?" I say to her. A few seconds later she opens the door , mascara and eyeliner all down her cheeks.

"Awh Elli come here." I say feeling sorry for her. I open my arms out signalling for her to hug me , which she does. 

"Bec he kissed Emily , and told them about me cutting , i thought i could trust him." She says as we part from the hug. Were the only ones in the toilets at the moment , since first lesson has already started.

"Elli he was just standing up for you , yes he shouldnt have said that but he must have just got a bit over protective , which means he cares about you." I say to her wiping her blackened cheeks.

"But he kissed her !" She says louder to me , more tears come flooding from her diamond like eyes.

"I've talked to him , she kissed him. And i believe that , becuase Joseph wouldn't do something like that and we both know it. You do too , deep down. Dont you ?" I say to Elli . I know that Emily kissed him. The little bitch ... I can't stand her. A few years ago she started picking on me and Elli , Elli more than me. But the things she said to me still hurt , they really effected my self-esteem, I guess thats why im so nervous to talk and to socialize with people. But i'm getting better at it. I mean look at me today , i talked the the popular boys ? And at the party i talked to new people , it was a big step for me and im quite proud.

"I guess so ..." Elli says to me as she looks in the mirror.

"You know so Elli." I say to her as i join her looking in the mirrors which are dirty with hand prints and makeup marks. I decide to fix my hair while me and Elli talk , I know its not an appropriate time but it needs doing.

"Yeah I do dont I ... Yeah I do. But he won't forgive me , and how would I say it ? What if he doesnt like me anymore ? What if he sa-" Elli says getting ahead of herself , thinking of all the bad things that could come out of this situation.

"What if nothing , everything will be okay and you know why ? Cos i'm going to help you , wait , me and Karl will help you." I say to her smiling as i finish putting the last of my bobby pins into my hair.

"Really ? Yo-you would do that for me ?" Elli says looking at me shocked but happy at the same time.

"Elli why so shocked ?!" I ask her, "Course I would , your like my sister." I say to her.

"Awrhh Bec !" She says to me , her voice going a bit high pitched. It was funny when she did that , but its a cute thing at the same time , its something only Elli pull off. Me and Elli lean in and hug eachother , a proper girly moment. Were really close , me and Elli. We trust eachother with everything. Like i said , she really is like my sister.

After we part from the hug i look at my phone , and i realise that the time is 9:15 , were 10 minutes later for first period , and the teacher hates me ... Great how are we gonna do this ? If we dont go to class teachers are going to come find us , but if we go to class we'll get detention and have to face Emily and Hannah ... How the hell is this going to work ?

"Teachers wouldnt start looking for us till about 9:30 would they ? Cos they'll assume we've been kept back by another teacher , so we have 15 minutes to think of what were going to do ..." Elli says to me as she re-applies her eyeliner.

"Dunno ... We could sneak out of school and go home ?" I say to her , I dont think either of us can be bothered with Emily and Hannah today.

"Becca man ! We cant do that ! What if we get caught ?" Elli says , her voice getting increasingly louder.

"Get caught or stay in school with them bitches ?" I say too her , I know we shouldnt sneak out but it needs to be done.

"Okay , lets go ..." Elli says to me. We put out jackets on and leave the girls toilets , Joseph and Karl have gone. Must have went to class. The corridor is quiet , we sneak past the few classes that would see us by ducking under the windows and then running. We get to the end of the corridor and the one of the caretakers walk past us. Me and Elli instantly look down too the ground , causing him not to question us. We carried on walking but then realised we had to pass the Main Office. Great. Well were gonna get caught !

"Just head low , walk quick as you can." Elli whispers to me , so i agree and i do as she says. We walk past the Main Office , they havent noticed us ! Yes were out !

But I spoke too soon ...

"Where you two girls going ?" Miss Jones says too us both. Shit , were stuck ...

"Oh we were just em , going to em-" Elli starts to say stuttering under the pressure. Everybody knows how horrible Miss Jones is , shes an old , un-married , skinny , wrinkly woman with a horrible personality and she makes our lives at school a living hell. As if it already wasent bad enough !

"Em this , em that ! And your names ?" She says to us in her evil voice. I'm really having no luck with teachers today ...

"Becca."

"Elli."

"What class , im not a mind reader !" She tells us , she didnt even ask for our class ? Old hag...

"11 H." Elli says to her.

"11 H what ?" She says in a shocked voice , God this woman expects us to be some A star students !

" 11 H Miss Jones." Me and Elli say in sync , God she needs sorting out...

"Better. Well girls , you have detention with me at lunch for trying to get out of school. Outside my room and 12:30 and if you dont show up you will be having a weeks worth of detentions. Got that ?" She says to us. I've had detention with Miss Jones before , not fun at-all... Well no detentiom is really.

"Got it." We say in sync again.

"Girls back to class NOW !" She yells at us. Me and Elli just turn around and walk back to our classroom as we unzip our jackets.

"Told you." Elli says to me in a sarcastic voice , I can tell shes joking though.

"Shh , no you never. Nobody has to know !" I say putting my finger to my lips. We start laughing a little and we finally reach the classroom. Great. Here we go ...

Sorry that I havent updated in a while , since its been my first week back at school i've been quite busy and havent had time :( 

So I thought i would do a long chapter for yous  :D <3

Thank you for all the reads and votes , its amazing !x

Make sure you listen to Joseph Peacocks new song called 'The Beach' , its an amazing song so go listen to it NOW !!!x

Love yous all , COMMENT and VOTE <3 x

-bex xo