9.

Karl's P.O.V

Okay so today is the day ! Saturday , the day of the party. Its 7pm , this means we have an hour and a half to finish setting up the house and to get ready. I can't wait , im so excited ! So's Joseph , we cant wait to see who turns up , especially excited for Becca and Elli to show up. Joseph said he saw Becca in topshop the other day and he told me about her outfit , and from his explanation i know shes going to look stunninng. He didnt see Elli though , but she'll look amazing too i can tell. I've seen Elli around , but never talked to her much. Tonight i might , she seems like a nice girl. 

"Where shall we put the drinks and cups ?" Joseph asks me. 

"Just over on the kitchen bench will be fine i think , its easy for everyone to get too." I reply as i pick up the cups and move them to the bench.

"Yeah good idea." Joseph says helping me. "So how many people do you think are going to show up tonight ?" He asks me.

"Emm ... about 50 to 60 ?" i say to Joseph. His face is shocked.

"Really ? Oh my god , is anybody staying over night , since your parents are away for the weekend ?" he says whilst moving the last of the bottles over to the bench.

"No dont think so , might have a few but  i really dont know." i reply.

.......7:45.......

Nearly time for the party ! Me and Joseph decide to go upstairs to get ready , since everything downstairs in prepared. I go into my wardrobe and get out my dark red Ratchet jumper with black skinny jeans and my nike blazers. Joseph gets out his new top with his grey skinnny jeans and some dunks. We get out clothes on and style our hair. Our hair has to be perfect , it just has to be. 

I really like Becca , like alot.  And tonight im gonna break mine and Josephs promise , well atleast try too. Im going to try and get wiht Becca , i just hope she likes me enough , and i hope she doesnt think im weird ... If im quite honest i think Joseph and Elli would be good together , i know i've never met Elli but still , if they were to fall in love it would get Joseph off Becca , so i can have her all to myself. But i swear she likes Joseph , i really think she does. Why would she like me ?

Next thing we knew it was 8:30 , me and Joseph look at eachother and smile. We wait for the door to knock , waiting for the first guests to arrive then 

*knock ... knock ... knock*

Party Time ! 

Dont forget to COMMENT and Vote !!! <3

-bex xo