33.

I can't bare to see Elli like this , I can't believe it. The way she is lying there is enough to make me want to cry. I've hurt her , and how can I possibly even begin to make her feel better ?

"Oh Elli ! Babe you okay ?!" Becca exclaims as she runs over and sits on the edge of Elli's bed , putting her hand on Elli's head to check her temperature.

"I know , i'm really hot. Too hot actually , and thanks but not really. Better than before i'll say that." Elli answers.

"Hey Elli." I say nervously as I walk over and debate whether to sit down on her bed as well or not. I stand there awkwardly and the side of the bed , debating ... I choose to just stay standing and i've stood for long enough now , and to sit down would possibly make it more awkward between me and her.

"Hey Joe , you okay ?" Elli asks , her voice seems happier at this moment.

"Yeah , how about you ?" I reply. Why is she being so nice to me , I thought she would be annoyed with me ?

"Best i've been in a long time." She reply's , sarcasm in her voice. Me and Becca laugh at her joke , at least she's beginning to feel a little better.

"Good , good. So , do you remember exactly what happened ?" Becca asks her. Elli begins her sentence , but Becca's phone starts to ring , cutting Elli off mid way in her sentence.

"It's Karl , i'll be back in a minute guys." And with that she quickly rushes off out the room and into her own little world of love with Mr Karl Brace. Them two need to just get together already , they act like a couple and look like a couple , so why can't they just become one ?!

"As I was saying , I actually don't remember anything of what happened. I remember walking to the field and sitting there with Becca. Then you and Karl came over I think ... After that I don't remember a thing." Elli says looking into my eyes , totally oblivious to the fact that it was only just a few hours ago when I asked her out. I say a simple oh right , and that was the end of it. She started going onto the topic of how her and Becca might be trying out for the cheer-leading team. Elli in a cheer-leading outfit , wow... I quickly snap out of that day dream as I can tell she's looking at me and waiting for my answer. Which is awkward , because I haven't been listening for the past minute or so. 

"Oh sorry , what ?" I ask her feeling stupid.

"The try outs , do you think we'll get in ?"

"Oh right , yeah ! Course you's will , your everything the team needs." She smiles at this , and shuffles up a little to give me a hug. Has she forgotten about what happened this morning with Emily and Hannah ? Well that's a good thing , I shouldn't really be complaining. She lets out a little yelp , obviously still in pain. But it doesn't seem to bother her. I hold her tightly in my arms , never wanting to let her out of my embrace.

"Elli , I need to ask you something ..." I say as we part from the hug. I take her hands in mine , and look deeply into her starry eyes.

"Hey you's i've got to g- ..." Becca starts , she walks through the door and sees us like this. We both turn to look at her and she has a look of embarrassment on her face. "Oh right , well i've got to go back now, Karl wants to see me. I'll leave yous two alone ..." And with that she turns to face the door and is gone. Half way down the stairs we hear her shout up telling Elli to get better soon , which we laugh at. Typical Becca. We hear the front door slam shut , which now means all my attention can be focused on Elli.

"What did you want to ask me ?" Elli says , gazing into my eyes.

"Elli I love you , and I want you to know that I would never do anything to hurt you or upset you , and if I did , I would fix it straight away. Your perfect to me , your a star to me. All I ever need in life. So Elli , please will you be my princess ?" I ask her. It all goes silent for a bit , and i'm beginning to think this was a huge mistake.

"Only if you'll be my prince." She reply's with , a huge smile now covers her face. I love that smile. Then it hits me , she's just agreed to go out with me. Elli is now my girlfriend , my princess.

I lean in and kiss her lips softly , not wanting to hurt such a precious girl. Her arms slowly make their way around my neck , and before you know it were in this deep passionate , romantic kiss. We part from each others lips , and gaze into eachothers eyes. This smile on her face is perfect , and its now I realize how amazing Elli actually is , and how much she means to me. I can't hurt her , I can't hurt my princess , my star.

Oooo so Elli and Joseph are going out now :o 

What do you guys think ? :o :) 

Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT !!! xo

Don't forget to LIKE and SHARE Joseph Peacock's new cover of 'No Diggity' on Facebook and go and tweet him your thoughts , NOW !!!

 @josephpeacock_      #peacockfamily     <3

-bex xo