35.

Liam's P.O.V

"See you in 5 bro." I say down the phone to Karl then hang up. Jacob pulls me aside from all the others , but they don't seem to realize our absence.

"Did you get her number then ?" He asks me.

"No , but were ringing her down at Karl's." I reply. Jacob nods , and we all start to walk down to Karls house. When we get there , we just walk in like he told us to. I close the door behind everyone , and we all head up to his room. We sit and talk for a few minutes , then I bring up calling Becca.

"Oh yeah sorry i forgot , yeah go call her. Don't say anything I won't like though yeah ?" Karl says to me. I say i won't , and I stand up and go downstairs alone. I dial Becca's number , for a moment I think the rings are gonna run out... But then her angelic voice echos down the phone into my ear.

"Hey Karl." She says.

"Hey Becca , somethings happened with Karl and he wants you to come see him. Hes asked me to ring you." 

"Oh Liam hey ... Oh god is he okay ? Whats happened ?Where are yous ?!" Becca says , I can tell shes getting worried , its in her voice.

"Yes he's fine ... I think , can't really tell. Just can you come down to the park as soon as you can ? He wants you here." I say , making my voice sound worried and scared.

"Yes course ! Where abouts are yous ?"

"Near all the trees and that little pond , you know where that is ?" I ask her.

"Yeah , whats happened to him though ?" Her voice trembling.

"Oh its hard to explain , just hurry he needs you here."

"Okay tell him i'll be there as soon as I can !" She says.

"Thanks Becca , be quick please !" I say.

"I will , tell him that. I'll be 2 minutes , bye !" She says down the phone. I say bye back to her and hang up. That girl is so gullible !

I walk back upstairs and throw Karl's phone back at him.

"Becca wants me to go and meet her at the park cos she needs to go to the shop and doesn't wanna go alone. I'll be back in about 10 to 15 minutes ?" I say. I can see Jacob looking at me , he does a sly little nod with his head. Barely noticeable to the others.

"Aw okay , poor little Becca haha , want us to come with you ?" Karl asks. The others laugh , but behind all the laughs Jacob is giving me a death stare , as to say 'no , just go yourself'. I take Jacobs note into consideration.

"Its fine , need to have a catch up with her anyways. Haven't talked to the girl in ages ! I say.  Jacob smiles at this , and Karl says okay.

I walk out Karls house and head up towards the park. I stand under the tree's next the pond , like I told her on the phone. It's not long until I see Becca rushing along the path , with a few little tears running down her cheek.

"Wheres Karl ? Is he okay ?!" Becca asks , looking around me for Karl whos nowhere to be seen.

"Becca , Becca , breathe please. Come here don't cry , Karls okay. Just come sit down and i'll explain everything." I say , wiping the tears away from her face. Without a reply , she just follows me. I take her and we sit down under a tree , out of sight from everybody.

"Where is he Liam ? Please tell me !" She says , I can tell shes starting to get a little aggravated.

"Hes with the rest of the boys , he's told me to come and find you."

"But you said on the phone that he wants me !"

"Becca , look at me..." Our eyes make contact , i stare into her teary eyes , "He wants me to give you this."

"Wha-" Becca starts to say , but before she could say anything I had planted my lips onto hers. She tried to refuse my kiss , and her head moved vigorously to the side. My lips then moved to her neck , kissing every inch of her neck that's on show.

"Liam wha- wha ..." Her voice drains out , and she lets out a soft little moan. I decide to move my lips back up to hers. I start to lick her bottom lip asking for entrance , she accepts and lets me in. I let my tongue explore every inch of her mouth , then hers starts to do the same. I place my hands up the back of her top , running them up and down her back. Her hands quickly move to my chest and go up my top , feeling every part of my chest. I move my hands to her bra strap , and start to play with it , I go to unclip it , but she moves her head and body away.

"Liam I can't , this is wrong ..." She says hanging her head low.

"Becca you can , just one more kis-"

"No Liam I can't and I won't ... Now wheres Karl."

"He-he's not here ..."

"What ?! You lied to me so that I would come here and so you could try it on with me !" She asks , I can see that shes getting angry.

"Its not like tha-"

"Save it Liam , i'm going back to Karls and i'm gonna tell him what you've done !" She says , standing up with her bag in hand. I pull her hand back , and she turns to look at me. Anger and tears forming in her eyes.

"You tell anybody whats happened and I will make sure that you and Karl don't become a couple."

"You can't threaten me , you wouldn't dare."

"Watch me , somebody finds out and your life will be a living hell." I say , griping on to her hand tightly. She rips her hand out of mine , and a tear falls down her red cheeks.

"You've changed Liam , I thought you were different." She says. I stare into her eyes , causing her to feel uncomfortable. Becca turns away , and walks down the park path with a quick pace. I follow behind her , to make sure she doesn't do anything.

When we finally reach Karl's street , Becca turns into her driveway , instead of Karl's.

"Thought you were coming to Karl's ?" I yell at her.

"Not when your there i'm not." She says as she slams her front-door.

She's right , yes I may have changed but I can't help it. I needed to do that tonight , and I will carry on doing it until she realizes i'm the one for her. Not Karl...