12.

Emily's P.O.V

"Oh my god i cant wait till tonight.This partys going to be a-ma-zing !" i say to Hannah as we finish getting ready. "Do you think Joseph likes me ?" i ask.

"Oh my god Em's totally ! Hes all over you in school , its pretty obvious that he likes you ! I mean what boy asks to eat lunch with you if they dont like you ?" Hannah says to me as she applies more of her eyeliner.

"Aw really ? Yeah i guess , he does like me doesnt he ! I cant wait till i see him tonight , i can tell hes going to be all over me." i say to Hannah. 

Im Emily. But everyone calls me Em's. Im a tall girl with blonde dyed hair , brown eyes and i'm in all of Josephs classes at school. Were always talking , everybodys says he likes me and i've started to believe it. I like him too , like ALOT ! He must like me that much too , i mean why else would he have invited me to the party ? I bet hes invited no other girls , and if he has they wont be half as pretty as me. Oh and Hannah ...

"Do you think Karl will like me ?" Hannah says to me.

"Hannah of course he will , have you seen yourself ?! You a stunner , way prettier than me of course he'll like you , no wait , he'll love you !" i say to Hannah. I dont believe that shes prettier than me but its something you say to your friends isn't it ?

"Aw Em's thats not true your way prettier than me , but thanks , can't wait till i see him tonight !" says Hannah getting excited.

We finish off our makeup and start putting our shoes on. Tonight im wearing a white belly top , blue denim shorts and a leather jacket with mini studs on , oh and of course with my dunks. Hannah is wearing a green belly top with black hotpants , and her air max of course. She never wears anything but her air max. 

Hannah is a little bit smaller than me with red shoulder length dyed hair and brown eyes like me. Shes in all my classes with Joseph too. But she doesnt like them for Joseph , she likes them because of Karl. She really likes Karl , Karl Brace hes called. And what makes it better is that Joseph and Karl are best friends , and so are me and Hannah. So if we were to get together , it would work out perfectly !

Hannah hates anybody who trys to take Karl off her , she will kick off literally. Although shes not with him , she feels like she owns him.  But i will admit , im like that with Joseph in a way.

.........9:05........

Partys started and were just around the corner. All Hannahs said is 'Is my hair okay ? Whats my makeup like ? Will he like me ? Am i too slutty ?' I told her that she looked fine and she didnt need to worry because tonight were leaving here with boyfriends , Joseph and Karl to be exact.

We walk up the drive and knock on the door. Here we go , tonights gonna be amazing.