14.

Josephs P.O.V

"Joseph , Joseph , where are you ?" i hear a voice calling my name. I cant identify who it is , but i will  soon find out.

"Oh Joseph i've been looking everywhere for you !" says Emily. Oh great , i forgot i had invited her. 

"Hey Emily." i say in a sarcastic tired voice.

"Hey oh my god this partys amazing ! Even better now that i've found you." she goes to put her hands on my waist. I push her away from me.

"Emily wha ..." i say but she interrupts me.

"What you doing Joseph ? Is it a crime for me to put my hands there on such a gorgeous boy like boy?" she says cheekily , teasing me putting her hands on and off my waist. Im removing her hands everytime she does.

"Emily what you doing ?" i ask her , i cant be bothered with her. I cant find Elli , or Karl , and Becca will be back with the drinks at any moment and if she sees this she'll get the wrong idea.

"Im playing silly. Wanna go somewhere just us two ? I think upstairs is free." she says as she wraps her arms around me and pulls her body closer to mine.

"Emily no i don..." i say but she interrupts once again.

"Whats wrong with you tonight ? Nobody will know come on , why you like this ? You wouldnt usually do this ?" she says looking me in the eye , changing her tone of voice.

"Usually do this ? Weve never done this ! Emily i dont like you get it in your he..." and once again im interrupted.

Hannah walks past us both and straight out the front door , Emily since shes her best friend she goes and follows her. Leaving me in the clear , Emily free !

I start talking to some of my friends then i go to try and find Becca. People tell me shes in the kitchen so as i walk there and stand in the doorway i see something...

I see Karl kissing Elli. I kind of blanked out from then , i cant believe Karl did that ? He knows i like Elli ! I actually hate him right now... 

Next thing i knew Becca was kicking off with Elli , i didnt want her to get too angry so i asked her to come with me.

As me and Becca leave the kitchen i turn to Karl and give him a horrible look. Im so having a word with im later , hes annoyed me so much. Why would he do that ?

Me and Becca go to the living room and sit on the sofa.

"Did you see that ?" Becca asks me sounding really pissed off.

"Yeah i saw it , i cant believe them." i say sounding annoyed too.

"Elli doesnt even like Karl ? She likes you , i cant beli..." she says , he sentence trails off getting quieter.

"Wait what ? Let me get this straight ... Elli likes me , but shes kissing Karl  ? Why would she do that ?" i say , right now im confused. 

Elli likes my oh my god , me ? But why would she kiss Karl then ? I dont get it , i just dont.

"Dont tell her i said that she'll hate me forever ... Oh my god i cant believe i just told you that !" Becca says to me. "If im honest i dont want to talk to her for the rest of the night."

"Niether do i , what about tonight we just talk more , us two alone. Get to know eachother. We dont need them two to have a good time do we. Us two ?" i say to Becca. She smiles. Aw i forgot how beautiful her smile is.

"Yeah okay then i'd like that. Us two." she says, I smile back. I catch her eyes looking into mine , shining like stars. But before anything happens i grab her hand and pull her into the middle of the living room to dance. I grab both her hands and we star dancing around , jumping and singing , were having such a good time now that weve forgot about Elli and Karl.