4.

Karl's P.O.V

As Becca walks into the shop me and Joseph decide to sit on the wall outside. I quite like Becca , but she doesnt like me. Its obvious. She likes Joseph, you can just tell. Joseph likes her too , he wants to go out with her. But he feels bad on me. So weve made an agreement that we cant go out with Becca , none of us.

"I think we should invite her." Joseph says to me as we sit down on the wall.

"Yeah but its a house party , she wont know many people there , she doesnt hang around with our group. She would be alone all night." I say in defence for Becca. Im only saying this because I know if we invite her Joseph will try it on with her , and I like her. It would kill me to see that.

"Yeah but she could stay with us all night ? Dont you think it will be a bit mean if we have house party and shes one door away , all alone , not having fun ?" Joseph says trying to persuade me.

"I guess ... she probably wont want to come though , as I said , she wont know anybody." I say. I really want Becca at our house party next weekend , but its Joseph... I couldn't bare to see them two together. Why does she have to like Joseph , why cant she like me ?

"Okay its setteled then , were inviting her , no going back. But you can have the job of asking her since you want her there so badly." Joseph says winking at me. I laugh.

Next thing I knew Becca was walking out the shop. Shes beautiful.

"Are yous coming back then ?" she says , her voice is angelic , so soft and sweet. Me and Joseph look up and smile at her.

"Yeah were coming." I say in a funny voice , sort of sounding like Bugs Bunny. Joseph and Becca start laughing. I try to keep my laughter in but I can't help it. Were all walking back home laughing. Right ... time to ask her...

"Becca , can we ask you something ?" I say to her. Im so scared , what if she says no ?

"Yeah what ?" she replys. Shes smiling , but at the same time she looks worried.

"Well next weekend me and Joseph are having house party at my place and we were wondering would you like to come ? Theres gonna be some drink and you can go home anytime you like since you live next door. So , do you wanna come?" I tell her. Her face lights up , I love her smile.

"Em really ? Okay yeah , I'll come." she says to me and Joseph. You can tell shes happy , im glad shes happy. Im glad shes coming , she said yes ! I'm screaming inside , so happy , Becca is coming to my house par... I mean our house party. Thats it. Shes only going because Joseph going to be there , its obvious.

"Okay , be at ours for half 8. Oh and you can bring a friend since you wont know many people." Joseph tells her smiling. She smiles back. Joseph knows I like her ... oh well , I'll just see how it goes at the party , and just be grateful that shes even coming !!!

She replies with a simple okay and walks back into her house. Me and Joseph wave her goodbye and head into mine.

Shes coming to our party , we have to make it good ...

I want to kiss her , but what if Joseph gets there first ?

With the way im feeling now , I might end up breaking mine and Josephs promise by asking her out ...

Saturday's gonna be amazing , I cant wait ...