23.

Elli's P.O.V

Oh shit. Joseph's found out about my cuts , i had done so well keeping them secret untill now. I cant believe it , he probably thinks im some attention seeker. Yeah i know he said that he would help me through it but still , if somebody finds out that you've cut yourself most will think its for attention. I cant have poeple thinking that about me , it was Emily and Hannah. They made me do it , and i actually hate them for it. And by the look on Josephs face i can tell that he does too. Joseph cares for me and its nice to know that he does , atleast somebody does.

"Come on Becca show me what you can do !" We hear Karl shout from upstairs. Me and Joseph are in pieces , we cant stop laughing. Its just too funny , if they are actually fucking eachother then god im having words with that girl ! And Karl too , he shouldnt have made her do it. But if its her choice then , its okay i guess ? Oh i dont know , like Joseph says we'll just interrogate them in the morning.

"You tired at all baby ?" Joseph says to me sweetly.

"A bit yeah , where do you want me to sleep ?" I ask him as i move my body into a more comfortable position.

"Well im going to be sleeping right here on the sofa , wanna join me ?" He says to me in a sweet whisper.

"I would like that Joe." I reply as i lean in towards him. He leans in slowly , our faces getting cloder by the second. Next thing i knew my lips were on his. The kiss was like no other i had experienced before , i felt sparks , something special. It was a strong kiss , long too. I cant describe it , juts perfect.

"Come on baby i'll get the blanket for us." Joseph says to me as we part from the kiss. He places a loose stand of hair behind my ear which makes me blush a little.

"Elli your so cute , do you know that ?" Joseph says to me smiling. I blush more.

"Stop talking about yourself." I say attemping to copy his voice , which failed. We both laughed a little and Joseph got the blanket from the corner of the room for us.

I stood up from the sofa while Joseph rearranged for us both to lie on. When he finished , he lay down and opened his arms, I lay down next to him , laying my head on his neck. I wrapped my arms around his chest and our feet played around a lilttle bit untill we found a comfy place to put them. I pulled the blanket up ontop of us both as we cuddled tightly and found our place of comfort.

"Night Joe , thanks for tonight." I say to him , I can feel his hot sweet breath on my cheeks.

"Night baby , Elli im always here for you , always." He whispers to me kissing my forehead softly. I nuzzle my head into his neck , i can feel myself starting to drift off.

Cant believe this , im lying here , falling asleep in Joseph Peacocks arms , and he called me baby , and he said hes always there for me , and im basically at his house , and i - ... God i have to calm down , breath Elli breath...   If Joseph doesnt ask me out by the end of school on monday i will ask him myself , I have feelings for Joseph , hes perfect. I think i love him ...