20.

Karls P.O.V

Becca's in my arms. Perfect. Were all sitting here watching Saw. If im honest i dont find it that scary , and we didnt think the girls would either. But in a way its a good outcome for me and Joseph , for us all in a way. The lights are off , curtians and door closed , and the films on. Joseph presses play on the remote and the room turns darker. I can feel Beccas arms getting tighter around my body , i lean down and kiss her forehead softly.

"Its okay baby dont be scared." I whisper in her ear. I can feel her smile against my chest. I smile aswell , purpley for the fact that shes with me in my arms , and is happy. We both are.

I look over to Joseph and Elli as the room lights up a little from the TV. I can see that Josephs happy , actually , happiest i'v seen him in a while. Then i look down at Elli , whos in his arms. The same way Becca is in mine. Shes smiling  , like Joseph , they look so cute together its unreal. As im about to look away , Joseph looks over to me and catches eye contact. He smiles at me and i smile back to him , I can tell that hes really happy at the moment , i mean were both lying here with the girls we like. Wait , maybe love ...

********HOUR INTO THE FILM********

"Ahh !" Becca exclaims as she jumps up but staying in my embrace. Elli does the exact same as Becca , god them girls are so alike...

"Baby its okay just dont look at it." I say to her as i wrap my arms around her body.

"Karl im scared i dont like it." Becca says as she burries her face into my chest. I place my hand on her head and fun my fingers through her soft hair.

I look over to Joseph and I see that Elli's in the exact same position as Becca. Joseph looks at me and does a silent laugh , i copy his actions. I actually cant believe this is happening , i dont think Joseph can either.

I look down at Becca again and i see her looking up at me with worried tired eyes.

"You tired babe ?"  She just gives me a simple nod. "Only ten minutes left , then we can go to bed." i whisper in her ear. Wait , fuck , i said 'we'  , what if she takes it the wrong way ?!

"Thanks babe , i would like that." she says back leaning up to kiss the side of my face. Good , she took it the right way , thank god !

*Beep Beep Beep* , I had just got a text off Joseph. I take out my phone from my pocket and open the message.

From Joseph : - tonight im gonna sleep with elli down here on the sofa so you and becca and go upstairs or in the condervatory , but tonight i just want it to be us okay bro ? oh and having fun ;)

To Joseph : - haha amazing time loving it ;) and okay we'll go upstairs cos i want time alone with becca too , plus shes a lil tired so we'll be going up when this is finshed

From Joseph : - okay thats fine well only a few mins left , remeber karl PROTECTION !!! ;)

As i recieve that text Becca catches a glance of my phone. She looks over to Joseph and laughs , then lies back down on my chest.

To Joseph : - hahaha bro dont worry i already have that sorted ;) ;) ;) 

Im not like that , i wouldnt do that to Becca , and im not even going out wiht her so i would be wrong if i was too. Before i knew it the credits were rolling and Joseph had switched the light on.

"Come on princess time for bed." I say in a jokey way , i take Beccas hand and lead her towards the door.

"Night yous two." she says to Elli and Joseph.

We close the door behind us and i lead her up the stairs to my room.