16.

Karl's P.O.V

Right so tonights been very ... unexpected i could say. But everythings sorted now , were all friends again. Me Becca Elli and Joseph. I guess it was just a misunderstanding , but from Becca's point of view i can see why she would be angry with Elli. And why Elli would be angry with Becca. It all comes together when you know the story behind it.

But tonight Elli told me something ... That Becca likes me. I still cant get over that , Becca likes me. Not Joseph , me. All this time i've been thinking that i have no chance with her , that she would like Joseph and not me. I guess thats why its such a big deal for me.

But now i have to think , since Elli likes Joseph and he likes her a little , would he be pissed off with me if i got with Becca ? Because yes im breaking our promise , but still , he would be happy with Elli... I'll talk to him later but now i have an idea , need to ask the girls something.

"Elli , were you sleeping at Beccas tonight ?" i ask Elli.

"Yeah why ? Want us to go home or something ?" Elli says raising an eyebrow.

"Oh now i was just wondering since you'll have your things at Beccas do you and Becca wanna sleep here tonight ? My mam and dad are away this weekend , and it is quite late. So , do yous want too?" I ask the girls looking at them smiling but worried incase they say no.

"Want too ?" Becca says looking at Elli smiling.

"Pleaseee it will be fun !" says Joseph to Elli.

"Yeah okay , might aswell !" Elli says smiling at us all.

"Slumber partyyyyy !!!" i say in a girly voice as i wave my arms in the air. Everybody starts laughing at me , in the end i end up laughing with them.

A few minutes later the girls walk over to Beccas to get their things for tonight so i decide to talk to Joseph about Becca...

"Em Joseph I need to ask you something." i say nervously.

"Yeah sure whats up ?" he asks me.

"Well em , tonight i found out that Becca likes me , and since i like her em , would it be bad if i got with her ? Yes i know about our promise but i really like her. And you like Elli so ? Could i ?" i say worried.

"Oh right , em yeah sure its fine. I like Elli so its okay , i'll just ask Elli out because she likes me too. Not tonight though , wait till monday at school , give them time." Joseph says to me.

"Really ? Thanks Joe that means so much , and yeah we need to give them time. Wait till monday lunchtime , or till walking home." i say breathing a sigh of relief.

"Yeah im fine with it dont worry." says Joseph to me. I'm so happy hes okay with it , i can now get with Becca , shes just perfect , shes the girl from my dreams.

 About 10minutes later Becca and Elli show back up with their things for overnight.

"Where we going to sleep ?" Becca says. 

"Aw i dont know , wherever we fall asleep ? Haha , no you can sleep anywhere you want." i say to her smiling. If im quite honest i want that place to be wrapped in my arms , but i think i'm going to have to work hard if i want that to happen.

"Okay then thats fine." says Becca to me. Elli agrees with her.

The girls walk into the living room and put their bags down in the corner then sit down on the sofa. I go and sit next to Becca and as i do her body moves closer to mine. I can see the sames happening with Joseph and Elli.

I need to ask her out tonight , i need to.

COMMENT and VOTE  !!!xxx

-bex xo