7.

Josephs P.O.V

"Karl im going to town , i need a new top for Saturday. I'll be back about 5 ?" i say to Karl as i finish tieing the laces on my shoes.

"Okay I would come but i've got to tidy the house and do things for my dad." Karl says rolling his eyes.

"Okay well im going now , see you." i say as i walk towards the door. I close the door behind me and go to the bus stop.

I cant wait till Saturday , get to see Becca and Elli. Dont know much about Elli , but ive seen her a few times. Shes quite pretty , i think i'll talk to her at the party , seems nice. But Becca though , im going to talk to her. I really like her , but so does Karl. But im going to break our promise by getting with her , its just wrong i would never do that to Karl.

I finially get into town and i head towards Topman. I get in there and i have to walk to the back of Topshop for the escalators upstairs to Topman. I walk past the racks of clothes and girls picking out outfits and shoes. Just then i see Becca looking through some tops , most likely for Saturday. I sneak up behind her to scare her.

"BOO !!!" i say in her ear jumping on her back a little.

"Ahh !" she turned around quickly "Oh my god Joseph you scared me !" she says in shock. I burst out laughing and so does she. I pull her close to me as to say im sorry , and she smiles and goes close to my cheek , as if she was going to kiss me. I was hoping that she would , but she didnt , she just lent up past my cheek and whispered in my ear that she forgives me. I smiled , i really like Becca , alot. 

To anybody watching from the side it would have looked like she had kissed my cheek , which i dont mind people thinking because i mean look at her , shes beautiful. I wouldnt mind people thinking that im going out with her. A few people were looking , but thats what made it good. She pulled away and we started laughing. 

"You here by yourself ?" i ask her.

"No im here with Elli , were buying outfits for Saturday. Thanks for inviting me by the way. Elli's excited too." she says to me showing me her shorts and top shes picked out. 

"Oh really ? Im here alone , Karls got to stay in and do things for his dad. Just going upstairs to buy a new top." i say to her. "Wait , wheres Elli then ?"

"Aw she's looking for shorts i think. I'll probably see her in the fitting rooms or que later." she says looking around for Elli , we cant see her though. 

"Oh right. Well im going to look for my top now but see you around. Oh , and tell Elli that i say hey." i say to her smiling.

"Okay dont worry i will. Bye." she says.

I head for the escalators and i watch Becca as she picks up a black belly top. She will look amazing on saturday , i can tell. She always looks perfect , i cant deny it.