26.

Karls P.O.V

After form room , me and Becca walk out hand in hand. I think my group likes Becca , well they do , just in the wrong way. I cant believe ha;f the thing they were asking her , but thats just what their like i guess.

"Do you wanna try and find Joseph and Elli before class ?" I ask Becca as we fins our  way down the busy staircase.

"I wouldnt bother if I was you." Says a high pitched voice from behind me. I turn around to see Emily and Hannah standing there.

"What do you want now." I groan.

"Oh nothing just saying , I wouldnt get invloved in their little argument if I was you." Emily says slyly as she pushes past me and Becca.

 "Emily leave us alone will you ?" Becca says , I can tell shes getting annoyed with them.

"Urgh bitch." Hannah says to Becca.

"What did you just say ?!" I exclaim , blocking off the staircase.

"I cant be bothered with all this , bye Karly see you in class." Hannah says in a high pitched bitchy voice. Her and Emily walk down the stairs giggiling. Ergh I hate that girl with a passion.

"Oi come back here now !" I yell at the two girls.

"Karl babe leave them , their not worth it. It doesnt bother me , they say it alot." Becca says touching my arm.

"But th-" Becca cuts me off in the middle of my sentence.

"But nothing , come on lets go find them two love birds." Becca says smiling at me. We walk down the stairs and through the corridor to first lesson. Our form got let out a little late , so the corridors practically empty.

"Found one of them ..." I say. By that I mean Joseph , sitting on a spair chair outside the girls toilets. His heads drooped low , think hes crying. But wheres Elli ?

"Whats wrong with joe ?" Becca says to me. The corridors nearly emprty , just a few newbies running around lost trying to find their classrooms.

"Joseph bro whats up ?" I ask him as we get closer.

"Elli , i've upset her. Shes lost all trust in me. And why , all becuase of Emil-" Joseph stutters , but i cut him off.

"Because of Emily and Hannah. I could have guessed." I say finishing him off. He nods and more tears fall down his cheeks.

"Wheres Elli ?" says Becca.

"Toilets." Joseph says wiping his tears.

"Im going to go see her yeah ? It'll be okay Joseph i prpomise." Becca says putting her hand on his shoulder. She walsk into the girls toilets and the door closes behind her.

"Joe what they done now ?" i say sitting down next to him.

"I tried to confront Emily and Hannah for Elli ,becuase they bully her and she gets really upset by it. So I was and as Elli turned the corner Emily threw herself onto me and kissed me. Elli saw it and took it the wrong way , she thought I had kissed her. I wanted to as Elli out today aswell , at lunch , but no I have no chance with her." Joseph says to me wiping his tears once again.

"Oh my god them bitches , I cant stand them. They called Becca a bitch before , she said they call her it alot and that it doesnt bother her. But it obviously does. But dont worry , like Becca said it'll all be okay. We'll  help you get Elli back , we both will. And thats a promise." I say trying to calm him down. 

"Thanks bro your always here for me." He says giving me a hug , thank god nobodys around , two boys hugging , bit suspicious dont you think ?

"Anytime Joe , now come on were gonna be late for class , and you know what Mr Banks is like !" I say. We both stand up and walk to first period leaving Elli and Becca in the toilets to talk.

Emily and Hannah , them girls dont know whats coming ...

COMMENT and VOTE ! <3 xxx

- bex xo