19.

Becca's P.O.V

Me and Elli walk upstairs to go and get changed. We find the bathroom and take turns going in to get changed. I walk in first and lock the door.

"So you and Joseph hmm ?" I say to Elli.

"Yeah oh my god i dont know what to think !" She replies with. Obvioulsy staying as quiet as we can so that the boys dont hear us,

"He likes you Elli , and you like him. I would say ask him out but he should be the one asking you shouldnt he ?" I say to her as i pull my shorts on.

"Yeah i thought that actually. What about if he doesnt ask me out by the end of Monday at school , I ask him. Think thats okay ?" Elli says.

I reply with a yes and finsih getting changed. I open the door and me and Elli switch places.

"So you and Karl hmm ?" Elli says copying me from before.

"Haha yeah what about me and Karl." I say back blushing a little.

"Well i think yous should get together I mean look at yous , your adorable togther. And i mean that" Elli says to me , note her emphazie on the word 'mean'.

"Yeah i really do wanna be with him." I say. Just as Elli is about to speak , she gets cut off by Karls voice. Shit , has he just heard our conversation ?

"Oooo wanna be with who ?" Karls voice echos up the stairs. I turn to look at him and he winks at me. Of course im blushing even more than before now. I just laugh a little and say nobody for him. I smile down to Karl and he gives me a cute simple smile back.

"Well girls are you gonna be much longer because we wanna watch a film. Yous in ?" He says.

"Yeah sure , what one ?" Elli shouts from the bathroom.

"Come down and you'll see." Karl says as he walks back into the living room , giving me a cheeky smile as he leaves my view.

Just then Elli comes out the bathrrom and we walk back down the stairs to the living room.

"Oh god no !!!" Me and Elli say loudly as we look at the TV screen.

"Im not watching that !" Elli says. I agree with her , i refuse to watch that...

"Awrhhh why not? Not that scary !" Joseph says to us both.

"Its Saw ! Course its scary " The blood and the screams and the pain and ew just no !!!" Elli says covering her eyes.

"Awrhh babyyy its okay i'll keep you safe." Joseph says as he wraps his arms around Elli and pulls her tightly to his chest.

"Are you scared ? Cos if you are i'm here for you." Karl says opening his arms as I sit down close to him.

"Yeah i'm terrified of it." I say. I place myself in Karls arms and Joseph presses play on the remote.

The room goes dark and all i can think of is my in Karls arms , i look over to Elli and Joseph  and they both look happy in eachothers embrace , but Elli also has a look of terror on her face. I dont blame her , it is a scary film ...

Sorry lots of speech in this chapter ...

Sorry i havent updated this in a while , i've been in Spain and had no wifi :'( 

But i wrote about 8 chapters all down on memo pads so i'll upload them as soon as i can :)

Thank you for all the reads , votes and comments. Means sooooo much :D <3

COMMENT AND VOTE !!! <3

-bex xo