15.

Becca's P.O.V 

.....10:00.....

Well tonight has been very eventful , Elli kissing Karl , me telling Joseph that Elli likes him , me and Joseph dancing together... Not how i expected tonight to be.

"Wanna go sit down somewhere ?" Joseph asks me. To be honest im glad he said that , weve been dancing in the living room for a while now and im quite tired.

"Yeah okay , where though ?" i reply. We decide to go and sit on the stairs away from everybody , so we could talk and get to know eachother better.

 "So , how you dont talk much in school ? I never really see you around." Joseph says.

"Oh yeah well me and Elli arent as popular as you , not many people know us were nervous to talk to people like you incase you dont like us , or if we dont fit in." i reply going all shy.

"Aw really ? Why think that ? Who cares about popularity ? And everybody would like you , your funny , have great banter , pretty , amazing , everybody would love you !" Joseph says smiling at me.

"Aw really ? Thanks Joseph." i say.

"You have me now , i'll introduce you to people and get you more known at school , starting monday. And we dont need Joseph and Elli to know , forget them. Us two ?" Joseph says to me smiling.

"Aw really ? Thanks Joseph , i would like that. Us two."  I say smiling back at him. He leans in and hugs me. His hugs are warm and tight , just perfect. I didnt want to let him go. I love it when Joseph says 'Us Two'  to me , its cute i think. But the fact that Josephs going to help me become popular just makes me really happy. Just as we part from the hug , Elli and Karl walk to the bottom of the stairs.

"Can we talk to yous ?" Elli says looking upset , but annoyed at the same time. I just look her in the eye as to ask her why.

"Please , we need to explain." Karl says looking at me and then Joseph. I see Josephs hand go into a tight fist , i can see hes annoyed.

"Okay then ,go on." Joseph says in an annoyed tone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellies P.O.V

"Oh my god i cant believe they just saw that." Karl says to me.

"I know , but ... Okay look im just going to tell you. On thursday when we were shopping i saw Becca kiss Joseph and well , i like Joseph and she knows that so i thought if i kiss you she can see how i felt on thursday..." i say going all embarrased and red.

"What ?! He kissed Becca ?! Oh my god that ... I'm not even going to start. But how will that make her feel how you felt ? Does she like me or something ?" Karl says annoyed and confused.

"Well em , she likes you. Becca likes you , and she knows i like Joseph so i thought if i kiss you she'll feel the same way i did..." i say feeling my cheeks burning.

"Oh really ? Becca likes me ? Oh my god i never knew ... I see why you did that though , i'm quite annoyed with Joseph though." Karl says smiling an going red.

"Im annoyed with both ..." i say.

"Look what about we just enjoy the music and go talk to them later ?" Karl says to me.

"Okay yeah." i say to him.

----10:00----

We go and find Joseph and Becca sitting at the bottom of the stairs. We go and ask them if we can talk , after a bit of persuasion they agree.

"Okay basically Becca , when we were in topshop i saw you kiss Joseph and since i like him i felt like you were going behind my back , so i thought i would kiss Karl to show you how i felt." I say to Becca.

"Also Elli got rid of Hannah for me , she had a go at her and she left the party. So i thanked her and it got a bit out of hand. Were both sorry but why did yous two kiss in topshop?" Karl says looking Joseph slyly in the eye.

"Wait okay i understand about tonight but what ? We never kissed in topshop what you on about ?!" Becca says shocked.

"We never kissed in the shop i mean Karl i would never do that you know i wouldnt." Joseph says looking Karl in the eye confused.

"Well i saw yous kiss ! With my own eyes ! Why do you think i left Becca ?" I say to her raising her voice.

"Oh my god i know what it was ... remeber when you whispered in my ear cos you were saying you forgave me ? Thats what Elli would have saw." Joseph says to us all.

"Oh my god yeah ! Cos you scared me and yeah ! I didnt kiss him i whispered in his ear , you would have saw from the wrong angle and got the wrong idea , we never kissed." Becca says to me looking in her eyes.

"What ? Oh god becca im so sorry i shouldnt have kissed Karl im so sorry !" I say shocked and giving her a hug.

Me and Becca cant stay mad with eachother for long , and clearly Joseph and Karl cant either.

And before we know it , we'd sat talking on the stairs for an hour , and nearly everybody at the party had left.  It was just us 4 and some other people who were finishing their last drink , then they would be leaving.

Well tonights been very different , not how i expected it to be. But its been good , and with what Karl and Joseph have just asked us , its just got ten times better !