25.

Elli's P.O.V

"Its fine im going to see what Josephs up too." I say. Beccas been called over to the popular boys group becuase Karl wants to introduce her too them. I just hope she doesnt leave me for them , i dont know what i would do ...

I walk out the classroom to try and find Joseph. I see him standing at the bottom of the staircase talking to Emily and Hannah , well , more like shouting at them actually... I decide to stand behind the wall so they cant see me , but so i could still hear their conversation.

"Well lets be honest , she isn't the prettiest girl in school." I hear Hannah say loudly. Who were they talking about ?

"Well who is ? Certinaly not yous two !" I hear Joseph yell at the girls.

"Well its not her , we were just telling her the truth ! She deserves it." Emily says in a harsh voice.

"Why make her do that hm , she cut herself becuase of you two bullying her. Whats she ever done to you hm ? Go on , tell me !" I hear Joseph yell getting more angry. Their talking about me , why has Joseph just told them that ?...

"Your so cute when your angry." I hear Emily say , her voice getting calmer and sweeter. Thats it , im going down to find out whats happening. I turn the corner too see Joseph and Emily kissing. Oh great , I knew i shouldnt have trusted him.

"Joseph ?!" I say annoyed as I walk down the stairs.

"Elli oh my god its not what you think !" Joseph says to me pushing Emily away into the wall behind her.

"Save it. Dont bother talking to me." I say starting to cry.

"Oh well were done here , bye Joseph. Oh and you." Emily says emphasizing the word 'you'. Meaning me. She fixes her hair and the two evil girls walk up the stairs sniggering.

"Elli i swear she came onto me , i would nev-" He says walking towards me. I push him away.

"I trusted you Joe , and what do you go and do ? Tell everyone." I say as i turn around , tears streaming down my face.

"Elli I would never just listen to me !" He shouts after me , I say nothing. I just walk along the nearly empty corridor , my tears hitting the floor. When he finally catches up with me he grabs my arm.

"Ow ! Get off me !" I yell at him , tears getting heavier. He had just grabbed my arm , the ones with the cuts on.

"Elli listen please , i'm begging you." He says starting to cry a little.

"No Joseph I gave you all my trust , and you just go and tell people everything. I heard the conversation , now leave me alone." I say to him. I run into the girls toilets and lock myself in the farthest cubicle. I sit on the toilet lid and put my head in my hands , why would he do that ? I know im not going out with him but it feels like it ... I dont trust him anymore , i dont want to talk to him agin.