32.

Josephs P.O.V

Last two lessons of school are a blur. I don't really remember much , i'm too busy worrying about Elli. I mean I caused her to faint , I shouldn't have asked her out this early , i'm so stupid ! Any way I get back to Karl's house , I can hear Karl talking about something in the background , but i'm not really taking much notice. Just a simple nod and smile is all he's getting in response. The walk home goes quite quick , shorter than usual. As we walk up Karl's drive Becca comes rushing out her front door , most likely going to go and visit Elli. She would have got a lift home , because she can't walk that quick. Unless she ran ... Wait Becca running ? Must be dreaming, Becca would never run , emphasis on the never. 

"Hey princess !" Karl shouts over to her as she walks down her driveway.

"Hey Karl ! Hey Joe , yous okay ?" She reply's.

"Good yeah , where you going ?" Karl asks.

"Just going to see Elli , see how shes doing."

"Mind if I come ?" I say quickly , before Karl gets another word in.

"Em if you want yeah , if you want to. Karl do you wanna come ?"

"Aw I would baby but got the boys coming over. Tell her I hope she gets better."

"Aw its fine , and I will. See you later then baby."

"Bye." Karl says , blowing Becca an air kiss. Quite cheesy , but Becca giggles , she obviously finds it cute.

I tell Karl i'll be back later and me and Becca walk down the street to Elli's. I'm scared incase she doesn't wanna talk to me , what if she now hates me ? Me and Becca are just walking , having a laugh. I can really trust Becca , she's such a good friend. And the fact that her and Karl are half-going out , well their not but they act like it... All soppy and cheesy. Can they not just get together already ?! Anyway , I would now class becca as my girl best friend , shes helping me loads and just listening to me.

When we get to Elli's front door , Becca just walks straight in , like its her own house. 

"Can you just walk straight in like this ?" I ask her cautiously.

"Yeah course , I know her family well , I do it all the time." She reply's as I close the door beside us.

"Elli me and Joe are here !" She shouts.

"I'm in my room , just come up." She reply's with a croaky voice.

Oh my god , i'm going up into her room ... What if she see's me and kicks me out her house ? I can't be dealing with that.

Becca leads me up the staircase and into Elli's room. Her rooms beautiful , her walls are a pale purple colour , but she has one feauture wall which has a New York themed wallpaper on it. Its a grey wall paper , all the skyscrapers tiled one after another. Her carpets a matching sort of colour , a light grey with little bits of sparkle here and there. Her curtains have the New York theme as well , the skyscrapers covering her windows. She has the few odd shelves , a TV , wardrobe , normal things you would fine in a room ... 

Then my attention is drawn to her. To Elli , lying there in her bed , what have i done ?....