34.

Karls P.O.V

I walk into my house and lock the door behind me. I shout for Christie but I get no answer , must be at her friends again. I throw my keys down on the table and go upstairs into my room. I close my door and get my phone out , ready to ring Callum. No answer. Great. I'll try once more and if no answer i'll just ring Liam. So a minute or so later i find myself on the phone talking to Liam.

"What time you coming over then ?"

"Well i'm with everyone now at the shop , want us to walk down ?" Liam says to me. I can hear Ryan and Brad shouting things like Karl loves Becca and Karl and Becca forever !!! Can't believe them , I do like Becca though , I like her alot actually ...

"Yeah okay , just come straight in the doors open."

"Okay and Karl need to talk to you , like now , that okay ?" 

"Yeah I guess , whats up ?" I ask him.

"Well you like Becca don't you , so why don't you invite her down tonight ?" He says. The thought runs back and forward in my mind , yes... no ... yes ... no....

"Oh I don't know I mean if you's are going to be all over her and bugging us all night for us to get together I don't want too , I can't put her through that." I say , I would love Becca to come but I just don't know , they would be all over her nearly all night and I don't think I would be able to stand it.

"Look , how about you send me her number and i'll call her for you hm ? See what she wants to do." After that it goes silent for abit.

"No just wait till you get to mine , call her then."

"Okay see you in 5 bro." He says then hangs up.

Sorry its so short , been busy all weekend cos of my birthday but I wanted to write something for yous , here you go :)

-bex xo