17.

Elli's P.O.V

Oh my god ! Karl and Joseph have asked us to sleep at theirs tonight. This can't be happening , it just can't ! Me and Becca aren't popular like them , and they want us to sleep at their house ? We've only known them for what ? A night ? Oh well , i'm going to think of the positives. Its going to get me closer to Joseph.

"Where do you think we'll be sleeping ?" I say to Becca. "With them ? On the sofa ? Will they give us their beds for the night ? Wait , will we be sleeping with them , in the same bed I mean ?" 

"I dunno , but I wouldn't mind the last idea." Becca says as she gets out her house key , I can tell she's joking by that , she's not that type of girl. Yeah she'll joke on but if she did do something like that I would be VERY surprised.

We both rush upstairs and get our bags for things we'll need overnight. I already have my bag packed since I was staying at Becca's anyways. Becca grabs her purple backpack and puts in some shorts and vest top to sleep in , and for the next day a skater skirt and black vest top. She grabs her phone charger and some makeup , and quickly changes her shoes.

"Becca im really sorry about tonight I didn't know , do you forgive me ?" I say going all shy and quiet. I really am sorry , I just need to know if she forgives me.

"Elli , course I do. Now that I know the story behind it I totally understand. You should have just said something when you thought you saw me kiss Joseph , I would never do that too you , ever. Elli your like my sister of course i'm going to forgive you." Becca says to me smiling.

"Aw Becca thanks it was just , I didn't know what to do." I say.

Becca walks over to me and gives me a hug , i'm so glad she forgives me though.

"Well anyway come on , don't wanna keep the boys waiting now do we. Wink" I say too Becca. I still can't wink , I just cant. So I just say 'wink' instead. Becca finds that quite funny , but so do I if i'm honest. Its one of our many inside jokes.

When we get over to the boys house we put our bags now in the corner of the room and sit down on the sofa. Becca next to Karl and me next to Joseph. How it should have been at the start of the night. I can see that Becca and Karl are moving closer to each other , and then I realise Joseph and me are doing the same thing. I really like Joseph , like alot !

"So what do you girls wanna do tonight ?" Joseph says to us.

"I don't mind , anything." Becca says.

"Anything ?" Karl says as he turns and winks at Becca. We all start to laugh , Karl's so funny its just unreal , he doesn't even have to try.

"Haha , yes anything." Becca says back to Karl.

"Whoaa you's two get a room !" I say to them laughing.

"No no no , were fine here thanks." Karl says giving us a big smile showing all his teeth off. Becca and me burst out laughing.

"Karl bro your so retarded !" Joseph says. By this time me and Becca are in stitches , this is just all too funny. After Karl and Josephs very bad attempt of a fight , Karl suggests we play truth of dare. We all agree and we sit down in a circle in the middle of the room ,it  goes Becca , Karl , Me then Joseph.  Then we decide to start the game.

Wait , what if I have to kiss Joseph ? I'm nervous now ...