11.

Josephs P.O.V

The first guests are here , i go to open the door but i cant open it , the key wouldnt turn ... shit.

"Silly boy ! Silly boy!" says Karl , i start laughing and he opens the door. As hes turning the key we hear laughs from outside , its girls. Shit i cant believe that just happened to me !  And to make it even worse who is it ? Becca and Elli.

Great. 

"Hey." say Becca and Elli in unison. I was right , Becca does look amazing in this outfit. So does Elli , she has something about her tonight , she just looks like ... perfect's not the word. I cant describe it. 

"Heya , yous coming in ?" Karl says to them. I can tell by his voice that he likes Becca , you can just tell.

"Yeah course." Becca says looking at Karl. Shes smiling at him , oh god does she not like me ? I guess we'll find out later...

"Okay just go through there , your the first ones so just open any bottle you want." Karl says directing them to the kitchen. Me and Karl part away from the door leaving space for the girls to walk through. They  walk up the steps and walk through us towards the kitchen.

I close the door behind me and start to follow the girls into the kitchen but Karl pulls me back.

"What ?" i say to him.

"Have you seen them ? They both look fit as ! I'm so glad we told them to come half an hour before everyone else arrives !" Karl says smiling.

"Yeah i know that was a good idea , good chance to get to know them better !" I say to him. It really was a good idea telling them half 8 instead of 9.

"Yeah wasent it. Oh and Joseph ? Do you still like Becca ? Are we still keeping that promise we made ?" He asks me.

"Course i still like her ! But i think i might like Elli a little bit , i need to talk to her before i know for sure though. And the promise ? Yeah we cant break it , none of us can get with Becca." I say to Karl. Why did he ask that , he knows we can never break it ?

"Oh right ... okay. I think you and Elli will be good together , talk to her tonight , get to know her." he says. Karls up to something i can tell. If he wants me to get with Elli just so he can have Becca to himself he can think again ...

We walk to the kitchen where the girls. We sit down next to them and start talking. Somehow it ends up me and Becca talking about one thing , and Karl and Elli talking about something totally different. How did this happen ? Karl prefers Becca and yeah so do i but i like Elli too ? Whats going on here ?

I'll wait till more people come then i'll go over and talk to Elli. I actually really want to get to know her. But for now i'm talking to Becca. I like Becca , shes so funny , and pretty i must add. But i keep glancing over to Elli , at her eyes. Her eyes are just beautiful , they look like the stars shining.

We have 10minutes left till everybody else arrives , then i can start talking to Elli. I actaully cant wait , i can just tell tonights going to be amazing.

Sorry alot of speech in this chapter :(

Love you Joseph and Karl ! <3

Follow Joseph and Karl on twitter -    @josephpeacock_       @karlosbraceface    <3 :)

-bex xo