Kevin POV
*2 months later

"Oh Kevin!", Karen moaned in my ear.

I pulled out and laid on my back. She laid on chest not saying a word. Ever since she's been back we've been sneaking around. I was still with Alicia but my heart was always with her. Even when I thought she was dead.

"I still can't get over that I'm a grandma. They're so beautiful Kevin!", She looked up at me chuckling.

"Yeah and bad",I joined in on the laughter.

"That they are. Do you know that Aiko wrecked the kitchen trying to make  cookies?",I watched her go on and on about the kids.

I'm  happy beyond belief. Kay is too. I'm surprised she even let her leave her sight. She calls every 30 minutes but since she knows she's with me, I guess she decided not to today.

Kay POV

"I'm going to call them",I headed for my phone and George stopped me.

"Kay leave them alone man",He started laughing.

"I just want to check on them",I said with a mouth full of food.

"I know that baby but she's not going anywhere this time. This morning she said she was looking for places because you keep smothering her",He acted as if what he just said was nothing. My feelings are hurt.

"She said that?",I started pouting.

"No I was just playing",He chuckled.

"No you weren't",I sat down grabbing a donut.

"I was",He chuckled and I pulled my phone out scrolling through instagram.

     When I looked at what was the media latest gossip I was upset. I recently found out I was expecting another baby. I know what everyone's thinking another one, but I feel as if it shouldn't be a problem. It's by my husband, all my kids are loved, and well taken care of but everyone has their opinions on what my life should be.

    I couldn't help that I started crying though. Sometimes what people said did get to me. It's like they never give me a break. George snatched my phone from my hand looking at the screen before sighing.

"Kay I thought I told you to stay off social media" , He slid my phone in his pocket.

"I was just bored",I sniffled and he wiped my tears kneeling down to my height.

"You want this baby?",He retorted.

I just nodded my head before looking him in his eyes," Then fuck what anyone has to say Kay. We happy. If we want to have 100 kids, that's our business",He pecked my lips.

"You're right!",I chuckled.

I heard Aiden crying and I got up going to get him. I turned the corner and Estuko had a hand full of his hair in her hand. I popped her hand and she stormed to her room slamming her door. I picked Aiden up taking him to George.

"Your damn daughter was pulling my baby's hair!", I handed Aiden to George.

"I'm going to call my mom!",I grabbed my phone running into the bathroom. Locking the door as soon as it shut.

"Kay",I heard George yelling.

"Nope"

The phone rang a few times before my dad answered the phone. I looked at the phone to make sure I called the right person. I did.

"Dad",I retorted.

"Yeah pumpkin",he sounded nervous.

"What are you doing? Where's mom?",I was curious.

"She's right here!", I heard shifting and then I heard my moms voice.

"Yes baby!", she sounded worn out. Now I then had my moments. So at that moment I knew they were messing around.

"I'll see you when you get here!",I hung up. I started to tell George but then I remembered his mom.

  I walked out the bathroom and George walked up to me kissing me. "Where you going?"

"To get Jaden and Mason",He handed me Aiden.

"Uh don't forget the pans. My mom is cooking dinner",I stopped him at the doorway.

"Daddy",Aiden reached for George.

"Take him",I handed Aiden to George.

"We'll be back",He chuckled.

I walked down stairs going into the laundry room. I heard grunting and it put me on edge. Aiko was at cheer practice and Estuko is sleeping. I opened the door next to the dryer. It was a little room in here. I swung open the door and there laid my mom and dad.

"Ma! Dad what are you guys doing?",I retorted. " you know he's with Alicia"

"Don't say anything Kay",They both said in unison.

"Look, me and your mom are getting back together. I just don't know how to tell Alicia", he sighed.

"Well we'll discuss this later. Put some clothes on", I gagged walking out the room.

Quick Note: I know it's not that long but give me time. I'm getting my flow back. I hope you guys like it