Chapter 59

Sierra's pov

I released my six song episode thanks to Jason's encouragement and his record company. The track list is don't forget to remember me, she's in love with the boy, the house that built me, famous in a smalltown, before he cheats, and When you think Tim McGraw. All these songs me and Jason worked on together. He squeezes my shoulder as I look down at the CD with my name on it. "You did good honey." "They hit stores tomorrow." I say, shakily turning around. "What if the fans don't like-" "Shh baby of course they will." He says holding my hands and kissing my forehead. "I came up with my own song actually while I was playing the role of homemaker." He says, smiling. He grabs his guitar and goes downstairs. "Oh lost my job and came home mad, got a hug and a kiss and a that's too bad she said I can go to work until you find another job, I thought I like the sound of that, watch TV and take long naps, go from my hard working' dad.... To bein' Mr. Mom! Well pampers melt in a maytag dryer, crayons go up one drawer higher, rewind barney for the fifteenth time, breakfast six, naps at nine. There's bubblegum in the baby's hair, sweet potatoes in my lazy chair, been crazy all day long and it's only Monday, Mr. Mom!" This song is hilarious. "Please tell me that stuff didn't really happen!" I gasp in between laughs. He laughs too. "Thomas, you wanna tell her?" Jason asks our eight year old. "Let's just say I'm not allowed to have gum til I'm older. Everyone laughs. "And if I hear I love you, you love me one more damn time." He says, shaking his head. I laugh softly and sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Oh Jason, you've done so much for me. I love you.... And you love me." He laughs softly and kisses me. "I'd do anything for you, SiSi. I love you so much it hurts." He kisses me again. Then there's a knock at the door. "It's open." Jason says. The door swings open to my surprise it's Kelly. I stand up. She's crying. "Kelly, what's wrong? What's going on? Where's your mom and dad?" I gasp walking over to the sobbing eight year old.

Jason's pov

I pick her up and close the door. "What happened?" "Mommy is dead and daddy's gone." She whimpers, crying into my shirt. "Mommy's dead?" I whisper confused. Before I can do anything, Sierra is out the door. I get our neighbor to watch the kids and I rush out the door. "What do you think Kelly means?!" Sierra cries, hysterical. "Calm down, let's see when we get there."

Luke's pov

I can't believe she's dead. At least my baby girl escaped. I cry against the wall. "Who are you?! What do you want?" I screech pounding on the door. The door slams open, making me stumble back in surprise. "She ran away. She had a job and she ran away then when someone came to get her, she killed him." Are these the people from that strip club?! "You bastards!" I growl, furious. "You can't just walk away." He says, shoving me against the wall.

Sierra's pov

I fling open the door. My horror is confirmed. I drop to my knees beside my dead sister. A bullet wound in her head.

Jason's pov

I.... I can't.... I can't believe it. I fall beside my Sierra as she cries. I fight back my ow tears over the loss of two of my closest friends. I can't believe she's dead. I shakily close her eyes. "She's in a better place now sweetheart." I whisper, hugging Sierra. She sobs loudly. I started thinking.... Where's Luke?