Chapter 17

Jason's pov

Luke calls me, worrying me since what happened. "Ok I thought of something that'll help." That brings a smile to my face. Me and Sierra have been worried sick. "What's the idea?" I ask. Sierra was fast asleep on my shoulder. "A vacation. To Hawaii!" Whoa! "Really? Hawaii, do you think that's a good idea?" "Yeah. Relaxation, sun, surf! It'll be great. Maybe the girls can have a spa day! You guys are coming too right?" "Of course man, Ben will have a blast. I just hope she's gonna be okay." "I know this'll help."

Luke's pov

I walk to our room where she's been since it all happened. "Hey hun, we're gonna go on vacation.... To..... HAWAII!" I gasp excitedly. She blinks a few times but that's it. "Don't ya wanna go?" "Murderers don't deserve vacations." Oh man. "Baby you aren't a murderer! You were trying to protect yourself. It's okay. The cops aren't mad at you!" "And they aren't gonna arrest me?" She whimpers, tearing up. "No." "Okay." I help her stand up and we get packed up. I call Jason and he says he and Sierra are ready to go. "Ben's basically bouncing off the walls. Please tell me everything is a go over there?" I try not to laugh. "Yeah we're on our way to the airport now." I say, smiling down at my wife. Her hands are clasped tight together. She's still freaked.

Jason's pov

I'm really glad we're doing this. Not just for her sister's sanity but it's our anniversary coming up. Ben runs to the truck. "Come on guys! Hurry up!" He cries, making me laugh. I put him in his seat and get in. "Next stop Hawaii." I say, smiling and holding Sierra's hand. She looks worried. "I hope Miranda's gonna be okay after this." "I think it'll help."

Sierra's pov

*later*

The boys take Ben to the beach and me and Miranda go to the spa. "This'll help a lot." I say, guiding her to the spa room. She nervously clamps a hand on her shirt. "They aren't gonna arrest you." I say. She takes a deep breath. "Are you sure?" I nod. She forces a smile and we get massages.

Miranda's pov

This feels so good. It's so relaxing. I'm not thinking about what happened anymore. We finish massages and Sierra has a great idea to surprise the boys.

Jason's pov

"Hey boys!" Sierra calls. I was building a sand castle with Ben. I stand up and dust the sand off my hands and pants. I turn around as does Luke and my jaw drops. Both girls are wearing hula skirts and bikini tops. "Holy hell. Baby you look amazing!" I gasp, walking over. She smiles. "Happy anniversary baby." She says. I smile and grip her waist. "Happy anniversary." I say, kissing her gently. "I noticed Miranda's not freaked anymore." "Yeah this vacation was definitely a great idea." I glance over at them. She's smiling in Luke's arms. Thank goodness she's okay.

*the next day*

Luke keeps an eye on Ben and we go mountain climbing. "Man, check out this view!" I gasp. "It's beautiful." She says, looking out at the waves. I hold her hand. "What else is there to do in Hawaii?" She smiles back at me. "There is the hula." She says, making my face get red. "Th-There is, isn't there?" She laughs and grabs my hand. "Come on!" We go back down to the sand. "Wait here!" A few minutes after she left, Luke walks out, looking confused. "What's going on dude?" He asks. She must not have told him. "Sierra told me it was something about the hula." "Oh really?" He gasps, his eyes going wide. I laugh at the look on his face. Then the sun starts going down and they get a fire going. "What is the hula?" Luke asks, smirking. I don't know either but I know it's something good. "I wonder who's watching Ben cause I have a feeling things are gonna get hot." He says, making me laugh. "Kenny was right, everything gets hotter when the sun sinks down." I joke. The girls walk out of our hotel. "Ben's taken care of right baby?" I ask, smiling and resting my hands on her hips. "Fast asleep with a babysitter." She says, also smiling. "I think it's about to get hot." She whispers, kissing me. "It got hot when you walked out baby."