Chapter 11

Jason's pov

Sierra moves in with me. I smile and lay down beside her. I'm so glad she's my girl. I am a little worried about the freak out her sister had on me. But I'm sure she's just overreacting. Just as I was about to fall asleep, my phone vibrated. A text from said sister.

M: Do the right thing Jason, please, before it's too late!

J: stop freaking out. You're worrying and stressing over nothing. Your sister ain't a kid anymore. Leave her alone.

M: God dammit you're the most stubborn man I've ever met.

J: you ain't gonna change me.

I turn my phone off and close my eyes.

*the next day*

When I wake up and go downstairs, Sierra is pouring some cereal. I grab a cup of coffee and kiss her cheek. I'm glad we're getting married. I sit at the table as does she. "Hey darlin' your sister is really driving me crazy about the whole you being pregnant thing." "She's paranoid. I don't know why. I'm fine." "She's pretty insistant about it though." I mumble taking a sip of coffee.

*3 days later*

Miranda's pov

I am really glad Sierra and Jason are getting married. They're such a cute couple. I just wish he'd listen to me. I lace my fingers with Luke. "Did you talk with him?" I ask, worried. He nods. "He said he's not killing the baby, I'm sorry honey." I sigh and he squeezes my shoulder. Jason walks out. "I'm ready." Luke sends me away to talk to him.

Jason's pov

"Did ya think about what I said at wedding rehearsals?" Luke asks. "There's nothing to think about Luke. If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. I just don't think that's gonna happen." He sighs. "Miranda's really worried. That's her sister, man!" "Yeah her sister who's a grown ass adult and that girl needs to leave her alone and let her live her life!" Someone calls my name. I ignore Luke and walk to the altar. Sierra walks out with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "Love you babe." I say, when she reaches the altar. "I love you too, Jason." We hold hands and do the stuff that they told us to do.

*nine months later*

I'm taking Sierra to the hospital. We're gonna have a little boy and we're naming him Ben. When I park Luke and Miranda are waiting outside with a wheelchair. I help her sit down and take her inside. "This was a mistake." I turn around really annoyed. She's been ragging me the last five months about this. "Stop it okay! I'm getting sick of your bad attitude and bullshit. I don't have time to deal with your negativity right now!"

Miranda's pov

I wanna slap him! And I would if he hadn't turned around and started pushing Sierra's wheelchair in. The boys get a doctor and I'm trying really hard not to freak out. "Please Miranda I wanna do this. Stop ticking Jason off." I glare at the ground. "Plese talk to me." She whimpers. I sigh and hug her. "I just.... I don't wanna lose you." I say fighting back tears. "You won't lose me." She says.

Jason's pov

Eventually we get a room and my worries are making me pace back and forth. What if Miranda is right? What if she does get hurt? Nah I'm letting her paranoia rub off on me. I nervously and excitedly wait for the doctor. "Just breathe baby. He'll be here soon." I say, massaging her shoulders and back, anything to help her stress levels. I sit behind her and hold both her hands. "I've got ya hun, squeeze my hands as hard as ya want." Then the doctor walks in. I stand back up so she can lay flat on her back.

*several hours later*

I call Luke and they both rush in. I smile watching Sierra hold our son. They're both speechless. I sit beside Sierra in the bed. "Ya did great, sweetheart." I say, kissing her head. She lays her head on my chest. "He's so adorable." She whispers. A few minutes later, I go into the hall for a breather. I hear the door open. I look up and see Miranda. "Hey Jason, congratulations." "You're not gonna rag me some more?" She sighs. "I'm sorry Jason ya proved me wrong. And personally I'm glad you proved me wrong. I don't want anything to happen to her and I was just worried. Can you ever forgive me?" I smile. "Yeah of course. I'm excited for this." I hug her. "Don't worry. I'll take care of Sierra." "God, I know. I don't know why in so worried!" "It's hard to let go." I reply, a hand on her back. "Well I'm exhausted. I'm gonna go take a nap with my wife and son." She laughs. "You get as much sleep as you can. You're gonna need it later." She says, wiggling a finger at me. I laugh too and nod. I go back in the room and Luke leaves. Sierra and Ben are already asleep. "Goodnight loves." I whisper, kissing Sierra's head.