Chapter 20

Jason's pov

We get the kids settled in to the house and everyone. Then I wanna take them all up in my plane. Miranda and Luke come over. "Two?" Luke whispers surprised. "Yeah. Wasn't planned. But sometimes the best thing in life aren't." I say, smiling at my wife. It sure wasn't planned when I met Miranda which led to me meeting my princess.

Sierra's pov

Jason takes us up in the plane and Anna and Thomas go crazy happy. "Wow the view is incredible!" Anna cries. He smiles at her. "And that's just the beginning. Put your seatbelts back on kids, I'm gonna take her for a spin." The kids obey and Jason makes the plane do a loopty loop! It was so much fun then we landed.

Jason's pov

We went out for dinner and when we were going back to the truck, a fan noticed me. My wife gets the kids in the car while I take pictures and sign autographs.

Sierra's pov

"What's daddy doing?" Anna asks when I buckle her up. I smile and pat her head. "Daddy plays music for people and those are some of his fans." I say. I get in and so does Jason. "Got anything planned for tomorrow?" I ask, my hand against my stomach which is starting to hurt for some reason. We get back home and get the kids to bed. I was changing when a stinging pain filled my stomach.

Jason's pov

Sierra doubles over, clutching her stomach. I run to her and help her to the bed. "Baby you okay?" "No! My stomach hurts!" I call Luke and they come over and watch the kids while I take Sierra to the hospital.

Miranda's pov

"Are we gonna tell them when they come home?" I ask as Luke kisses my neck. The kids all asleep upstairs. "Of course babe. I can't wait for us to be parents too." He says, glancing at the stairs, a hand on my stomach. I can't believe I'm pregnant. We've been trying for a while now.

Jason's pov

I get the most horrible news of my life. After nine years of her not having kidney problems, her body started rejecting the kidney. They got her on anti rejection drugs but they say it's not likely they'll help. She cries in the bed. "Call Miranda." I nod, holding her in my lap while she cries. After I call them, they get here. Luke stays with the kids and Miranda walks back. "Oh it can't be true!" She gasps sobbing. I hug them both.

*3 days later*

I'm so scared. She had to go back on dialysis. Luke walks in as I walk out pacing the floor. "Um I..... We.... Me and Miranda have some big news." "What's up?" I ask, raking a hand through my hair. "Miranda's pregnant dude, I'm gonna be a dad." My eyes go wide. "Whoa! You're kidding!" He shakes his head. "How's Sierra?" "On dialysis again, man. I'm scared. She might die!" I'm so beyond scared. I can't lose Sierra. She's my whole life.