Chapter 35

Sierra's pov

The two people I care about most are in the hospital and I'm so scared for them both. Alan walks back down the hall, trailed by Luke. "How is she?" I ask worriedly. "She had to have a c section. We were told to wait out here." Luke says sighing. "I wasn't talking to you." I snarl. Alan hugs me. "How is Jason doing?" I bite my fingernail in worry and grip my necklace. "I don't know. They haven't let me back there and no one has come out." I sit down nervously and the boys sit beside me. To distract myself and not let my fear consume me, I put on my music on iPod shuffle. The first song is good girl by Carrie Underwood. I mouth along to the lyrics while I wait.

*later*

Jason's pov

I wake up groggy. "Jason?" A muffled voice says. I try to make out the shape in front of me but I can't tell who. "You're gonna be a little out of it from the anesthesia." I hear someone else say. "But he'll be okay right doc?" The shape in front of me says. "Who..... I can't make anything out." I mumble. "It's me Sierra. I've got you Jay." Man my head's foggy. Must be the anesthesia. She sits down beside me and the doctor leaves. "I had an odd dream while I was asleep." "What was it about?" She asks. "The roles were reversed. You were with Alan and everything and I was so mad seeing that Alan guy kiss you. I think I may have even punched a doctor!" She laughs and lays her head on my shoulder. "How's the baby?" "She's still in surgery." "What?! She had surgery too?!" "Yeah. A c section. I hope she's okay." "She's gotta- Wait what is that?"

Miranda's pov

He points to the corner of the ceiling. This must be the loopiness from the anesthesia. "What are you talkin' about Jay?" "In the corner right-" I cut him off with a kiss, his words becoming muffled. I break the kiss, his eyes are closed and his mouth hanging wide open. "Why'd you-" I close his mouth with my hand and push him back to a laying position. "Just relax, Jason. You're gonna overwork yourself again." "I..... What... I'm so confused right now." He says, looking up at me. "Don't think about anything. Just close your eyes and relax." I whisper in a soothing voice. I pull his shirt up slightly then he grabs my hands wide eyed. "Wait! We can't!" "Why not?" "I don't have protection." "I don't care!" "I do! What if you get pregnant again? I don't want something to happen to ya." He gasps. "I'm fine, Jay." I run a hand up under his shirt. He grits his teeth. I know he wants me. Just as I think that, he wraps his arms around me. "Oh well, yolo." He says, smiling and kissing me hard.

Alan's pov

I was worriedly pacing the floor. "That girl is not gonna call you daddy." Luke growls. "I will be a better dad than you!" I snap angrily. "Boys please no fighting. Otherwise I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." I glare at him annoyed then go back to pacing. A doctor walks out. "She's asking for someone named Alan." The doctor says. My eyes go wide. I smile at Luke and walk back there. "But.... But.... He's not the father! I am!" "Too bad she asked for me asshole." I quickly run back there. My beautiful perfect girlfriend lays in the bed out of breath. First thing she says was, "Any news on Jason?" I smile. "He's out of surgery and it went fine. How's the baby?" She smiles and points to the bassinet on the other side of the bed. I smilingly walk over to her. She's so beautiful. I pick up the infant. "Hey baby girl I'm gonna take good care of you and your mommy." I sit beside Miranda and she hugs me. "What are we gonna name her since we aren't naming her Jessica." "Hm." I say, thinking. "How about.... Kelly?" I ask, smiling. She smiles too and steals a kiss. "I love it. Just like you." She says