Chapter 25

Jason's pov

I was woken up out of a deep sleep when Miranda called. I walk outside knowing it's gotta be something to do with the pregnancy. "What do I tell Luke?! After our miscarriage before, he's terrified at the thought of me being pregnant again!" I sigh and scrunch my eyes tiredly. "Hun, is Luke asleep?" "Yeah." "Come over here." "Okay." Twenty minutes later, she walks through the door, crying her eyes out. "Come here hun." I say, hugging her. She cries against my chest. "You have to tell him." "I'm so scared, Jason, how am I gonna tell him?!" I don't know! I don't have the answers! "Sweetheart are you still mad at me about that song?" She sighs and shakes her head. "I...... Thinkin' about it now......I like it alot." I smile. She lays back on the couch. "Can you sing it for me right now?" I'm a little stunned by this. "You sure?" "Yeah." "Ok." I go grab my guitar and strum to it. "She puts on her work clothes, fishnet pantyhose she's got a nickname everybody knows at the gentleman's club. Without the make up, nobody knows her name and she wears the pain, black tears rollin' down from the eyes of an angel in a sinner's town. She reveals and they all cheer! And then she cries black tears!" I open my eyes and see she's crying. "I can stop if you want me to." "N-No, keep going." She says, wiping her eyes. "You sure I mean you're crying!" "Yeah. Keep going." I sigh and take a nervous deep breath. "Jealous of the innocent, sometimes she's convinced, the boss man is still a friend she needs, she's tried everything, cheap sex and cocaine anything to hide the pain for a little while! The wrong kind of famous in her mama's eyes, you can tell she knows it when she cries..... Black tears rollin' down.... From the eyes of an angel in a sinner's town, white lights off the mirror just won't hide.... Black tears! She tries and tries so hard to get away but everybody's watchin' black tears!! Fallin' down from the eyes of an angel in a sinner's town, if all the pian would just disappear, she'd quit cryin', yeah she'd quit cryin' black tears!" I lower the guitar. "The pain disappeared for me.... Thanks to you." I smile. "If you didn't help me that day I'd probably still be a degraded stripper who'd rather be dead." I set my guitar down. "You have to tell Luke. I'll be there if you need me to." She smiles and wipes the remaining tears from her eyes. "Thank you, Jason. I'd love that."

*two days later*

She texts me saying she's about to tell him so I drive over there and she looks on the verge of tears again. "Luke..... I.... Have to tell you something." I smile and hug her. "You got this sweetheart." She takes a deep breath and Luke stands up. "What's going on?" "Luke I'm pregnant again." His eyes go wide but he looks ticked. "And why are you here, Jason?!" Uh..... "D-Dude... W-What do you mean?" "Why'd you come over?! Are you secretly the father or something!?" My jaw drops and so does hers! "No! What?! Are you crazy?! Why would you think that?!" I shout shocked. "Why else would you show up when she said she wanted to tell me!" My God this guy! "No Luke, it's nothing like that! Look I was scared to tell you after our miscarriage the first time I was pregnant. I told him first and asked if he could be here for support. Wait Jason, does Sierra know?" "No. I haven't told no one. I can't believe you thought I'd do that to you! You're my best friend! And you know I love Sierra! Why would I cheat on her?!" "Ugh. Whatever I'm outta here!" He slams the door. "I knew he'd be mad!" "Why would he think I'd cheat?" She rubs her chin. Her eyes go wide. "Oh man! He's cheating on me!!" I look at her surprised. "Why would you say that?!" "He's guilty about it which is why he's accusing us!" "I.... I don't think Luke is capable of something like that." She stands up. "I do. And he's fucking dead." She stomps out leaving me stunned on the couch. This just took an unexpected turn from babyville to hellcentral. We're in for some seriously bad shit heading this way.