Chapter 9

Jason's pov

Man this is so cool! My first time in Australia, performing. "Ready princess?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her waist. She tilts her head to look at me. "Are you, cowboy?" I smile and kiss her gently. She turns around, hands on my chest. A few minutes later, we get to the place I'm performing at. "First time in Australia?" An interviewer asks. "Yep, we're ready to play for you guys." I lace my fingers with Sierra's.

Luke's pov

"How do you think Australia is?" I whisper ask, my hand on Luke's leg, rubbing it slowly up. He smiles and grabs my hand. "What on earth are you doing to me?" I laugh and sit on his lap. "Turnin' you on." I whisper. He lays back on the couch where we make out. Then his phone rings.

Jason's pov

Sierra collapsed while I was onstage!! "Come on dammit! Pick up!" I gasp, holding her in my lap, waiting for a doctor. She's unconscious but still breathing. "This is the Lukester. I'll call ya back when I get ya!" Shit! I hang up and call Miranda's phone. But she doesn't answer it either! Finally a doctor walks over. "What happened?" "She collapsed! She had a kidney transplant a month ago. I don't know if that could be it!" I'm so freaking out. We get her to the hospital and I'm pacing back and forth trying to get ahold of Luke or Miranda.

Miranda's pov

I sigh and answer the phone. "What's up?" "Sierra collapsed in Sydney. We're at the hospital. I think it has something to do with the transplant but I don't know!" Oh my gosh! I lower the phone.

Jason's pov

"Luke get your pants on. We're flying to Sydney!" Oh jeez. So that's why they wouldn't answer. They were getting it on! After I get off the phone, I hold Sierra's unconscious hand. "Sweetheart please wake up." I whisper, shakily. The doctor walks in. "She's gonna be fine. It was complications from the transplant but she's okay now. The doctor injects her in the arm and a few minutes later she opens her eyes. "Jason? What's going on?" I smile and hug her. "You're okay now baby." I help her sit up and we go back to the hotel. I notice she's holding her lower back which worries me. That's where the kidneys are!! "Ya feelin' okay baby?" "Yeah. Just hurts a little." I sit her down on the bed. I'm so worried. "How are you feeling?" She asks. "I'm fine hun. It's you we're worried about." Speak of the devil there's a knock at the door. I open it to reveal Luke and Miranda. "W-What are you guys doing here!?" Sierra cries astonished. Miranda hugs her. "I called 'em when you collapsed." "I'm okay now. Doc says I'm fine." I guess they can stay for the rest of the shows. I sit down exhausted from worry. Luke and Miranda get a different hotel and I lay beside Sierra. She lays her head on my chest. I rub her back. "I'm scared Jay. I don't wanna be hooked up to machines again." "You won't baby. I'll do whatever I can not to let that happen." She wipes the tears from her eyes and I kiss her forehead. "I love you Jason." "I love you too baby girl."