Chapter 51

Jason's pov

Sierra took Anna, Ben, and Thomas to get haircuts. I stayed with Kelsea. She was asleep so I was watching TV, somewhat bored. I'm itching to go back on tour next week. I heard Kelsea cry so I turned the TV off and went to her room. She was trying to stand up in her crib. I smile and pick her up. "Come here princess." I go back downstairs and put her in her high chair and give her something to eat. I grab my guitar and sit in front of her highchair. "How about I play somethin' for ya, cutie?" Of course she's too young to say much yet. I strum to a little more summertime. I finish that song and she bangs her hands on the tray. "Ya wanna hear more?" She nods. I smile. Man I love this kid.

Sierra's pov

I get home and Jason's singing to Kelsea. She seems to love it. And she hates it when he stops. "Our little girl is spoiled." He says, handing her to me. I tickle her chin. "Spoiled rotten. Isn't that right?" I tease. He puts his guitar up. "Anna and Thomas wanna sign up for summer camp." I tell him. "Do we even have summer camps in Nashville?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Not in Nashville. In Georgia." He bites his lip. "I don't know if I want them that far away." "Your mom is there. If anything happens she can help til we get there." "Oh okay. Oh hey we leave for the new tour next week." I nod. "I already knew." He smiles. "I know." I roll my eyes. "Whatever cowboy." I lay Kelsea in the playpen and smile at him. He slips his hands around my waist. "When you're good, you're good. But when you're bad, you're better." He whisper sings against my ear. I bite my lip with excitement. "What are we still doing downstairs?" I ask flirtatiously. He chuckles and kisses me softly. "The kids baby girl." "Ugh." I joke. "There's a lock on the door." He says. I smile and nod. "Meet ya up there in five minutes." I say, kissing him. "You got three." He jokes, waving. I watch him leave and check on Kelsea. "Love you baby." I say, patting her head. I make my way upstairs. I walk in the bedroom and not even two seconds later, Jason's held me against the wall. I smile. "What took ya, cowgirl?" He jokes. I laugh which he silences with a hard kiss. "I love you." He whispers, breathless. "I love you too." I say, gladly.

*later*

It's so good to lay in his arms. "I don't know what I'd do without you." I whisper, snuggling close into his chest. "I'd never be the same without you, Sierra." He runs a hand up my arm softly. "I think Kelsea is gonna be a huge music fan." "Well growing up in this house...." I jokingly say, letting my voice trail off. "Man I'm glad she is, baby." I turn around, staring into his dark green eyes. "Me too." I say, kissing him. "Girl you're perfect."