Raj Escapes.!! (Episode 72)

Zacznij od początku

Hotel

We see our heavenly couple sleeping in each other embrace..!! Swara is totally onto Sanskaar cuddling and Sanskaar is seen wrapping his hands around her bringing her more into him..!

After a couple of minutes Sanskaar opens his eyes to find Swara sleeping with a wide smile on her angelic face..!! As usual he is lost in her...!!

Then he cups her face and kisses her lips..! She while sleeping smiles and reciprocates to his kiss..!!

Seeing her reciprocating his desire increases and starts kissing her wildly..!!

In the course of time they broke the kiss..!! But Sanskaar couldn't control any more and continues his romance..!!

They had another round where it pained a lot for Swara.. But she didn't say anything as she wanted to feel him again..!!

She is smiling..!! But weakness is clearly seen on her face.. Sanskaar understands it and pulled her again into his embrace..! She soon slips into sleep as she finds warm embrace..!! Sanskaar also drifts into sleep..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arora mansion

Dining table

Raglak, bua, ap are seated for the breakfast..!

Bua : Don't know what happened to their phones..! Can't they inform me..?? They know that I would be tensed..!

Ragini : Relax bua..! They might be sleeping.... Let them sleep na..??

Bua : Who is saying them not to sleep..?? I too want a grand child but they should inform na...??

Laksh : ohhh ho... Ready to become grand mother..?? Not bad..!

Bua : Don't worry after ur marriage even Annapurna wants a grand child..!

Laksh : What..?? Mom..?? (ragini blushes)

Ap : Yes..!

Laksh : No Mom..! Pls..!! We are just students..? I didn't even settle down and Ragini is still in the first year..! So not now mom.. (It shocked Ragini a bit but later she realised that Laksh is right )

Ap :But Sanskaar isn't a pass out..??

Laksh : But he is in fourth year and he is already an agent..!! But me..?? I didn't even complete my studies..!

Ap : Acha ok..! Do what you want..!

Laksh : Mom..?? Please understand na..?

Ap : It's OK Laksh..! Now get ready..!

Laksh : Why..?

Ap : Don't u want ur engagement rings..??

Laksh : Yes..! But Swara and Sanskaar..??

Bua : I don't think they will be coming today also..! If they come I will inform them but now u both go and get the Rings..!

Ragini : OK bua.... But inform di... Otherwise she is gonna kill me..!!

Bua : Don't worry we will inform them..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Head quarters of Intelligent Bureau

Shekhar, Uttara , Kavita are seriously discussing about an issue..! In the mean time someone comes..

Man : Sir..?? Raj has escaped..!!

Kavita : What..?? How..??

Shekhar : What has happened explain in detail..!

Man : No proper conclusion sir.!! Yesterday all guards left the room locking it properly...!! But today when we returned.. Raj is missing..! I myself opened the lock..! And the lock is in perfect condition..! There are no windows in the room also..! Just couldn't conclude how Raj escaped..?

Uttara : That means someone in the Bureau only helped him..!! The question is who..?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jewellery shop

Raglak enters.. They reaches the Ring section when Ragini's gaze falls on a platinum ring with a  'L' on it..! Without even seeing other rings she takes that..!

In the mean time Laksh selects a nice thin platinum ring with a diamond stone..!

After payment both of them reaches a ice cream parlour.. Laksh brings her and himself a cone ice cream..!!

Both completes their respective cones when in the last Ragini is busy licking the cream on the paper of cone.. Laksh is busy staring her..!

While doing so a small amount of cream is on her mouth which is observed by Laksh..!

Before she could it remove he licks it from Ragini's mouth.. Immediately runs and sits in the car..!

Ragini didn't understand anything..! Later she smiles and leaves.. Thus reaches home..!

Precap : Check out in the next episode..!

This is deeksha reddy singing off..

Stay tuned...