"Hi Jo," she gasped out.

"I told you you shouldn't have come out today," I said pulling away from the curb.

"Oh shut it," she groaned.

"James?" I asked looking back at them. He looked dazed again and I sighed. I pulled out my phone and dialed the hospital I was headed towards.

"Hello?" the voice asked on the other end.

"Hi, my name is Josephine, I'm in the car with King James nd Queen Kira from Burkshire. She's going into labor and I need someone to be outside with a wheelchair in two minutes," I instructed swerving in and out of traffic.

"Yes ma'am," she said and then hung up. I pulled into the hospital parking lot and was met with a woman leading a wheelchair.

"Come on Kira, out you go," I say helping her out of the care while James stood by nervously.

When we reached the maternity room, the nurse informed me I wasn't allowed in.

"She's coming in with me or so help me god we will go to another hospital!" Kira shouted. The nurse cowered away but nodded. James and I quickly helped Kira into a hospital gown and onto the bed. The door opened and in walked a man in a doctor's coat.

"Hello your highness," he said smiling at them.

"Please, call us James and Kira," James said breathlessly.

"As you wish, and you are?" he asked turning his attention to me.

"The only sane one out of the three right now," I smiled. "My name is Jo," I tell him.

"Nice to meet you. How far apart are her contractions?" He asked.

"We don't know. I was driving and James was too frantic," I replied.

"Four minutes, Kira said from behind me.

"Okay so I'm going to talk you through what's going to happen. Is this your first child?" he asked.

"Yes," James nodded holding his wife's hand.

"Oh my god we need to call the family!" Kira said suddenly.

"James go do that. I'll listen to the doctor," I told him. He nodded and hurried out of the room.

"Okay so once you get down to the contractions being a minute apart we're going to have you start pushing. Kira it's going to hurt like a bitch but you must push. You understand?" he asked.

"Yes," she hissed out, another set of contractions hitting. Soon James returned and was warned about the strength Kira will possess.

"It's time," the doctor said looking at the three of us. We nodded and James and I both grabbed Kira's hands. Kira screamed in agony for 10 minutes and when the baby cried for the first time James smiled at me.

"It's a boy," the doctor announced. "James would you like to cut the cord?" he asked. James nodded and went over to cut the cord and promptly fainted.

"Fucking idiot," Kira groaned. I rushed over and cut the cord while three male nurses took James out of the room. A nurse quickly wrapped up the little boy and left the room.

"Where is she taking him?" I asked the doctor.

"Just to clean him before letting his parents see him," the doctor told me. A beep rang through the room and I looked around. "That's me, I'm being paged. Kira, rest and I will come check on you in a few hours," The doctor said before leaving the room.

"How ya feeling Kir?" I asked sitting next to the bed.

"oh that hurt like a bitch," she groaned. "I'm so tired now," she told me. "Thank you for being here and being our sanity today," she smiled at me.