I took my hand, and wipe the tears that ran down her cheeks. "Trust me on this, zia. Like us, man has a weak point, that they can even reveal their deepest secret without knowing once you hit the spot." I smiled in reassurance.

Aunt Estella reluctantly nodded her head when she saw the determination in my eyes, forcing a smile, she held my hand tightly, sending her support, and I felt a little relieved.

"Thank you, zia," I pulled my hand from her hold and pulled her into me, then embraced her firmly. "I'll see you tonight," I said as I pulled away.

Zia wipes her face, but didn't bother to follow me as I headed to the stairs. When I reached the stairs, I looked back, and she waves at me with a forced smile. I waved back, then I watched her turn her back and walk away.

I let out a deep sighed, then decided to go down the stairs.

Just as I step down the last step, Isaias was heading my way from the living room. He looks so immensely gorgeous with his three-piece suit. He's like one of those Armani models, and I knew he would always pull off that billion dollar looks, but never thought how deadly gorgeous he could be with those crisp suit. My eyes felt sore from staring too much at him. Taking in all his looks, his presence, ignoring the loud thumping of my heart, the funny feelings in my stomach after seeing him again.

It never fails to give me this odd but sweet emotions.

My stomach felt tied in knots as he narrowed our gap.

Why is he so beautiful? I can't seem to take my eyes off him. His eyes, that was used to be dead pools now full of life. It actually sparkling.

My Isaias is happy.

His scowl morphs into a small smile as soon as he saw me, and strode firmly towards me. Just then I noticed the big bouquet of red roses with white when he handed it to me.

I smiled. "Thank you," I said gratefully, and before I could remind him that he just sent me lots of roses already, he leaned in, his warm lips briefly brushed against mine, my thoughts flew out the window. It was quick, but it was surreal.

I quickly look up the stairs when he pulls away, and I felt relieved because zia wasn't there.

She must have gone to her room.

"I missed you," he murmured against my lips, and I felt all my blood rushes up to my heart.

"We just saw each other this morning," I said, and he let out a soft chuckle.

"I know, but I really do," he grinned lopsidedly, causing my heart to stop beating for a second. "Is that a crime?" he teases.

I'm really starting to question the new Isaias.

Did he change his religion?

He is acting weird.

"You look so stunning tonight, no?" he whispered as he briefly ran his eyes on me, up and down.

I unknowingly curled my lips, pouting. "That's a lie. I'm just wearing jeans and a simple top. Please don't patronize me," I said, chuckling softly as I shook my head in disbelief.

"You know I don't sweet talk, not like my friend, Vito, si?" he muses. "I don't screw around the bush. I'm straight forward, mio angelo pericoloso," he leaned in and kissed me again.

Wait a minute!

He's getting used to this, kissing me whenever it suits him.

"Wait," I said, placing my palm against his hard chest, pushing him softly.