New Friends (5)

New Friends

      2 days. 48 hours. 2880 minutes. 172800 seconds...the continuous cycle of counting could go on forever, but all that it comes down to is:

      The Day I Leave Maria.

      When my parents found out about me and Maria they wasted no time in getting me into Prestige High to make sure that I would no longer be an embarrassment.

      Stupid homophobes.

      It didn’t take them long to have my papers sent to the school and have a response of acceptance, they truly wanted me further away from them AND depressed.

      Maria and I have spent as much time as possible with one another; she has even tried to get out of going to school. That was possible seeing as when my parents found out it was only two days until the October half term.

      We’ve spent every breathing second talking, loving, holding and kissing with one another. Making sure we know every single part of one another. And no you perv’s I do not mean we had sex.

      Yeah we came close when we first got together but we both know that wasn’t a good idea because it all moved to fast, we decided that we are going to wait for the right moment.

      It’s more romantic and spontaneous that way.

      Romance with Maria was easy; it was something I knew we would have from the first time her lips met mine.

      But moving on…..

      For our final days we decided to walk around the city, doing everything tourists would do seeing as I don’t know when I will be returning. Is it weird that I think I might actually miss shitty England?

      “Yes, yes it is.” Maria said as she came and sat down on my lap.

      We decided to go on the London eye, and even though I pretty much have all the money in the world (I’m richer than the queen, how awesome is that?!) we wanted to be out in the world like a real couple.

      “Did I really say that out loud?” I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her waist. “Man, seems I’m already losing my bad-ass attitude cause’ of the pain of losing you.”

       We both blushed at my words. Staring into one another’s eyes we slowly leaned in, only to be stop from a bunch of giggling girls.

      Turning to look at them we were surprised to find that these girls weren’t just any ordinary bunch of girls.

      Every single one of the girls wore a pink T-Shirt, all with very similar phrases on them.

      There were five girls. The two at the front were both blonde’s with blue eyes; they looked very similar that I believe that they may be twins. Their T-Shirts read:

      ‘Lesbian’s Love Me and I Love Lesbians’

      The two who stood flanked at either side of the blondes were a brunette and a ginger. The brunette’s T-Shirt read:

      ‘Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians’

      While the gingers read:

      ‘Lesbians, we may be mental but we’re happy’

      And at the back stood a girl with auburn hair who seemed shyer than the rest. She wore a T-Shirt the same as the one that Maria has.