Starting Me (1)

Thumbs and votes up for the amazing banner from 

shanniin ----->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting Me

      “OKI get the idea, geez, do you really have to fu-”

      Hi. My name is Abigail Chambers, but you will call me Abi. I’m from London, England, the dullest and crappiest weather place in the fricking world. My parents Richard and Cassandra Chambers are multibillionaires, were as I am their gut-wrenching disappointment of a daughter. If you can’t already tell, I’m a hell of a bad ass, so if you don’t learn it, you’ll have to deal with it.

      “Young lady, I will not except language like that in my school.” My so called Head Teacher said, her sickly posh accent went ringing through my ears.

      “You will apologize immediately or you will suspended.” She threatened, thinking that I would be worried about a suspension.

      This woman is such a douche bag! I’ve been at this school for 6 weeks and I’ve already been suspended twice, had 36 detentions and 400 heated bitch arguments with teachers, students and my parents. Does she really think I’m going to care about this?

       Flashing a devilish smile I said “Well Miss Richards, why don’t you go and fuck yourself? It’s not like anyone else would want to.”

      The look on that old hag’s wrinkled face is priceless! Her thinning grey hair had fallen out of her tight bun and was sticking up in an unattractive manor, but who could blame her for the appearance? Genetics.

      “How DARE you speak to me that way-” She began, before I cut her off.

      “I don’t DARE, I DO! It’s obvious you can barely handle yourself you pathetic loser, I mean seriously, have you actually noticed how shit this school is? I was just proving my point to you,” I motioned to the graffiti I’d created across the front of the school stating matter-of-factly

      THIS SCHOOL IS FULL OF SKANKS AND DOUCHE BAGS.

      “I think I did very well if I do say so myself.” I said smugly, knowing that she couldn’t contradict me. I was the top artist in this shit hole that is Regional Girls College, and this was just another masterpiece.

      Miss Richards stood speechless. She wasn’t able to say it was disgraceful, she just stood there silent.

      I knew I had won. I always do.

      “My office now Abigail Chambers, I believe it’s about time that you left this school for good.” She huffed, gesturing for me to walk in front of her.

      Smiling I walked with pride at my new record of expulsion. This is indeed something my parents will be proud of…..not! Ha-ha sucks to be them. The multibillionaires with the daughter that disgraces them in every way she can.

      Entering Miss Richards’s office, I was welcomed by the familiar lavender smell that always filled me with a peace because it would let me know that my parents were going to notice me again.

      Now I’m going to stop your thinking right there!

      You are clearly thinking ‘Oh great! Stuck up rich kid who thinks he has it tough because her parents don’t notice her, whoop-dee-doo!’