For That Special One (Special A Fanfiction)

"I promise I'll come back..."

It was a promise she had vowed not to break, because breaking it would break her heart.

However, Takishima Nagisa Alberto returned to half her roots in Japan, joining the Special A Class of Hakusen Academy. It was all for the sake of "experiencing a different school life". Her reason to return ever since her one month visit was believable, but could there be another reason? A reason she was not willing to divulge?

~~~

"She's more than just my childhood friend."

Being in the friendzone was nothing compared to the empty feeling when your crush didn't reply to your confession.

They were eight then, spending just a month together, along with the twins Yamamoto Megumi and Yamamoto Jun. But that one month made the biggest impact in Tsuji Ryuu's life. He did the unthinkable, and was left hanging ever since.

When he finally saw her again, his world of hiding his emotions comes crashing down, and his thoughts always of her. But...what if she already had a special person in her life?

(I don't own Special A, no copyright intended)

A/N:
The book is completed, but in around November-December 2015, there will be bonus one-shots (aka Special A: Special Chapters)

theonlyphyn <3