💖Much Awaited Surprise💖 (Episode 71)

Start from the beginning

After some minutes.. He stops the car..! Swara looks around... She finds a mall..!

Sanskaar gets down.. And opens the door for her..! She adamant and doesn't step down..!

Without any other option Sanskaar lifts her up and walks straight into the mall..!

Swara : Sanskaar..! Put me down..!

He didn't answer..

Swara : I said put me down Sanskaar..!

Sanskaar : No I won't..! I have given u a chance..! U didn't wish to come out of the car..! Now I don't wish to put u down..!

Swara : Haan..! Everything has to happen in your way..! Other's wishes doesn't matter to you..! Other's pain doesn't matter to you..!

It hurted him..! It hurted him where it has to hurt..! But he was helpless.. Helpless at that time..!

But not now..! By hook or crook he is going to win her back..! And from now he is going to make sure that he doesn't repeat that mistake..!

He takes her straight to a saree shop..! Put her down.. She with a frown asks

Swara : Why did you bring me here..??

Sanskaar : To buy you a saree..!

Swara : How asked you to buy me a saree..?

Sanskaar : No one..! Now select one..!

Swara : Why should I do that..??

Sanskaar : Because I am asking so..! Now come..!

But instead of selecting a saree.. She stands still..! Taking the initiative Sanskaar selects a saree and asks her try..!

She being adamant didn't move..! Then when Sanskaar is about to carry her again... She immediately goes to the trial room..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a couple of minutes she comes out..!! Sanskaar's mouth hung down to the ground.. His eyes forgot to blink..! He is staring at her as if she is his meal..!

She is beautifully dressed in light orange saree looking absolutely stunning and hot

She is beautifully dressed in light orange saree looking absolutely stunning and hot..!

There would be no surprise that Sanskaar 's mouth has hung to the the ground..!! Seeing no response from Sanskaar she comes near him an shooks him..!

He says nothing.. But grabs her hand and takes her out after paying the bill..!

Swara : Sanskaar..?? What the hell..!! Where are you taking me..?? See I have to change..!!

Sanskaar paid a deaf ear to all her shouts..!!

Swara : Sanskaar..! Wait..!!

Sanskaar brings her to the centre of the mall.. Then takes her right hand and goes on his knees..!