SEQUEL: Once Those Hazel Eyes (VIII.)

Camila's POV

"Babe, my family's coming later to see you." Lauren informed as we're taking our breakfast that she, herself, unexpectedly made. Lauren would always be the lazy bones to my senses. But now, she made pancakes, sausages and two cups of tea is indeed desirable. I took another bite of my pancake. "My family missed you so much."

I swallowed and took a sip of my tea. "I missed them too," I told her. "But I missed you more... so much." I whispered while she was consuming her own food and she gushed. "You're looking lovely every day, babe."

Lauren giggled. "I could get used to this every morning, you dork." I put my arms around her waist and pulled her body closer to mine as I buried my face on the crook of her neck.

"You should," I whispered to her ear. "Because I'm never going to leave you anymore." Then I playfully bit her ear.

"If you keep this up, we might not meet my parents later because I would need to have you all by myself for the whole day." The green- eyed girl protested and I chuckled at the thought. My face remained buried on the crook of her neck and suddenly I had a wonderful idea. I began placing soft kisses on her neck and I heard her low moan. She stopped consuming her food and I could see her slowly closing her eyes.

I stopped and she glared at me playfully. "You're really testing my patience, Cabello."

"But what did I do?" I held her even closer until my chest was pressed on her side. Lauren's brows furrowed and her arm was snaked around my back. "What did I do, babe?" I kept on teasing.

"The question is," She exhaled. "What are you doing right now?"

I looked up to her until our eyes were stuck to each other. "Nothing that I shouldn't be doing with my fiancée." I gave her quick peck on the lips. "And nothing that I shouldn't be doing with the person I love in the world." I then distanced myself from her and went to the sofa to watch my favorite series.

"You're a charmer, you know that?" Lauren giggled while she concluded from the back. "I just want you to know that I'm very lucky you came back to me and much more important is that you love me." My lips formed a smile and I made sure she couldn't see it from where she was.

I averted my gaze from the television to the sight of the green- eyed girl.

I couldn't quite fathom how she's always seen herself as the lucky one, when she was the one who waited for me for such a long time and still loved me truthfully no matter what the circumstances had been.

I couldn't stop questioning the world how the hell do I deserve Lauren Jauregui? She deserves the world and I'm nowhere near that. Because to be honest, I don't deserve her but nobody really deserves her anyways.

Just, I love her. I am madly, annoyingly and genuinely in love with her.

"Can we go somewhere like a park maybe?" Lauren inquired while she was washing the dishes in the sink. Her hair was a messy bun and I just noticed that she wore glasses. "I'd like to take you out on a date before we meet our parents."

"Now, who's the charmer?" I teased and she just laughed. "I'd like to go on a date with you, Lauren Jauregui."

She's done washing the dishes and she walked towards the sofa I was sat. Lauren carried a book with her and when she shifted to my seat, I immediately placed my head on her shoulder while my arms are snaked around her waist. I like this. She's being warm and cozy. I could get used to this when we get finally get married.

Lauren began flipping the pages of the book she's been reading recently.

"What's that book you're reading?" I asked her, my eyes focused on the television though.