XXVI.

A/N: If you hadn't read and checked the previous chapter to this, please do. I have a new fanfic on going and I'm pretty much ecstatic about it. The title is: Love, Camren. You can check it on my account.

Dedicated to SLOTHTATO for being one amazing human being in existence.

Thank you, angels.

Lauren's POV

I dragged Camila away from the garden; where random people seemed to appear out of nowhere and it just infuriated me so much that Camila was startled and that she didn't even know what to do with the situation. Also, that Shannon girl? Who the even hell is she? She looked like she could ravish Camila right in front of my eyes and that it wouldn't matter. Well she's wrong because I won't let anything happened between Camila and her. She looked like a total shit with that straight hair partly hidden in her beanie and a gray tank top paired with black skinny jeans.

And then there also was Austin. He looked like he was a hero who came out of nowhere and he could save Camila's life any minute. It pissed me. It pissed me that he could stand there confidently and call her name out and she would willingly smile at him and it just sucks because Austin remains a loser in my eyes.

I kept on dragging Camila away; a consistent tight grasp with her hand. Until we reached an empty bathroom stall and I opened the door for us to barge in. I let go of her hand and looked away from her. I don't trust my feelings right now, being alone with her is like a drug to me. It's pretty intoxicating and addicting and life- consuming. She doesn't start talking though but I can feel her eyes watching me intently from her place.

I would like to say something but my voice either comes out a whisper or a total fading away air. It sucks not being able to be normal around her, to be laughing with her and it is all because of that night. That night she confessed her feelings to me and wanted to let it disappear. I thought about it thoroughly because I didn't honestly know what to do.

Should I help her to get rid of her feelings or should I take my chance?

I don't want to just take my chance without her being comfortable and being absolutely okay with it. She may have started on liking me, but it all fades away; her feelings not being so strong and powerful enough to keep a raw and new relationship. So I decided that night that the next day I would start on helping her get rid of her feelings.

I hear her sigh from the side. "Lauren..." She calls out. Keep on thinking, Lauren. When you dragged her away you didn't really want to talk, you just wanted to be alone with her. Shit! It was too much seeing Camila with her lovers and they all got a chance while I was there- she said she liked me- but I thought it wasn't enough so I didn't take my chance. "Lauren you said you wanted to talk then plea-."

I immediately faced her and hurriedly crashed my lips into hers. "No talk... I don't want to talk... j-just yet...." I manage to say in between rapid kisses. I pushed her not to hardly and her back is already pressed against the sink. "I w-want to be able to touch you..." I slide my hand from her shoulder to her arm until it reaches her trembling and shaking fingers and I held onto it. "I want to be able to f-feel you... to k-kiss you... like this." I continue my masterpiece while her moans instantly became music to my ears. You are so beautiful fuck you're amazing and I like you too so much it fucking hurts to see you. I wanted to tell her to mistake it with the heat of the moment but my lips can't form the words as she doesn't let me stop the kissing. The kiss at first was in a hurry, too fast and sloppy and I didn't actually plan on making her feel like she's not worth anything- something more and something great. I cupped her cheeks carefully and slowed the motion of the kiss. She lingers her lips steady on my own and I blinked a few times before actually witnessing that her eyes are closed and she's kissing me as she hums in rhythm with her moan and it quickly leaves a fist inside my heart. The butterflies invade my stomach in such a short time while I persistently and all sweetly and carefully caress her lips and massage it with my tongue after I gained entrance from her will.