XIV.

Lauren's POV 

"So you're okay now with Camila?" Ally asks me while we're having our lunch in the cafeteria. "I mean, you've already talked about things and..."

"And it went well. I saw them smiling like real smiling." Dinah finished what Ally's about to say. "I knew Lauren couldn't last a day without Camila. She likes her I can feel it in my lesbian vibes." Ally slaps Dinah's shoulder and laughs.

I just glared at both of them. "Stop talking about us. There's nothing going on between us. She just apologized for what she said and I accepted her apology. Nothing more." I clarify and they both look at me as if I'm not telling the truth. "You know what why don't you ask her?! As if she's gay. She's totally straight and Dinah definitely knows it because she's the best friend." I wink at Dinah and she stops eating her apple.

"How about I text her and tell her to eat with us?" Dinah suddenly blurts out and it's my turn to stop eating. We're okay and we're friends now but what happened last night can't go off my mind. "Good idea right Ally?"

"No it's not!" I manage to intervene but Dinah just ignores me.

"I'm not asking for your permission." She says to me and Ally nods while enjoying her waffles she bought from the famous Waffle House itself. Really? "Okay texting Camila it is!"

I can't continue eating my food knowing Camila will be here any moment now but who knows? "I can't believe you both! She doesn't even go out her room and you expect her to actually eat with us?! No freaking way." And suddenly I hear a ringtone from a phone behind. Dinah and Ally are surprised when they look at the silhouette behind my back.

"Hey." The silhouette softly speaks. It doesn't take a minute for me to recognize that voice. "Can I sit with you?" It's Camila and she's actually here. Before I even respond, Dinah talks to her.

"I just texted you!" She exclaims. "Oh my! Finally my vampire decided to go out and breathe some sunlight in her." Dinah jokes around and I try to stay calm as Camila sits beside me because it's the only empty seat.

"Yes I just received it. I felt starving I needed to eat." She tells Dinah and it lightens the mood. "And hi Ally I keep noticing your waffles it starves me even more." Ally giggles.

She shares her waffles with Camila and I just literally watch the whole interaction not trying to speak up. "You can always have some. I do love waffles but you're my friend and my fr---- I like you too." She almost said that I like her. What's with these people insisting I like her?! We just became total friends last night, that's not how it works.

"Awww that's so nice of you Ally." Dinah eyes me. It's like she's aching to ask why Camila and I don't talk when we've already fixed things last night. I don't even know too. She's not talking to me so I won't talk to her. I don't just lose my pride over someone. "Hi to you too, Lauren." My eyes widen hearing Camila speak to me softly. Dinah notices it too and grins and keeps herself silent.

"H-hi." I greet her awkwardly. "Have you checked the flash drive and read the file for our paperwork that I made?" I feel the courage to ask her and actually have the conversation with her. She unexpectedly smiles at me while chewing a mouth of waffles inside her mouth.

"I haven't yet. I'm thinking to check it later when we work on it." She answers. "Oh God these waffles are the best!" She complimented and Ally's eyes brighten up as she enjoys her waffles too.

I gulp and start to drink my juice. "I w-well cool. I mean yes of course we can work on it but I forgot my laptop." Dinah interjects.

"Camila told me that she's using my laptop and you're using her. Don't worry I don't need my laptop anyway." Dinah winks at me like she actually helped me at the situation. "And you know what? Normani texted me and ask me and Ally to meet up with her."