XXI.

Lauren's POV

The thing about kissing is that you have to make it special. Like, you have to kiss under the rain to feel the droplets touch your face and somehow it's romantic when your eyes find each other and maybe, just maybe, you just have to book in a hotel room and kiss and just close the door and after all, nobody knows what happens behind closed doors.

But it's a different story when you kiss someone special because no matter where you do it, it always remains special.

Camila's back is pressed against the tiles of the wall in one of the stalls in our cafeteria's bathroom. She is staring into my eyes the way she stared at me that night- full of lust and hunger. When I stare at her back, I let my eyes wander the possibilities of everything by just looking at her whole face. It's her lips that are parted and her breathing that became slower and ragged or maybe it's her cheeks that reddened at the amount of heat our bodies give to each other. But mostly it's her eyes, those chocolate brown orbs, maybe people say it's normal and boring but to me they're anything but ordinary and it's special especially when she looks at you the way she's looking at me now.

"Camila Cabello, you are a crazy girl." I sigh in defeat before cupping both of her cheeks with my soft trembling hands and lean down to meet her face. I stare for another minute and it's as if a minute became longer than a minute that she stares at me like she fantasizes what my lips taste today. I grinned at her before ultimately losing myself to the whole situation and brought my lips into her shivering lips.

I gently kiss her lips and it was like a shot of electricity when she kisses me back again. It may be a fool of me but after that night, I would still think she wouldn't dare to kiss me. That today is a different story and what happened the other night was a total ripped off page. But she kisses me back hungrily, our lips lingering to each other like there are no people around us that can disturb and halt us any minute. Camila's arms betray her as she wraps them around my neck to deepen the kiss even more. If this was before, we would've stopped already. I would've stopped myself already. But she wanted this and I wanted this more than she probably does. I didn't even gather my options and by the way my hands roam around her back until it reaches the hem of her shirt, she almost gasped in total arousal. I touch her soft skin, the body that I've been craving to taste and to feel and to draw circles into. I'm almost too desperate to draw not only circles but infinities for her to remind that any minute that passes by when I'm with her like this, the time doesn't move and it's only us and just like the points in a line, it doesn't end.

I bite the bottom of her lip and she moans by the sudden act of confidence that ignites inside me. She doesn't let go of my lips and it doesn't even look like she would want to let go of my lips. Although I needed air, sucking into her lips was more than I intended to do than breathe air into my body. I didn't even notice that my hands reached almost the upper part of her body, my fingers too close to her breasts and there was no sign of rejection. She remains responding equally to my kisses and each kiss more intense than the last. "God... I w-want to...touch...y-you...properly..." I tell her in between breaths while her eyes are still closed and her hands around my neck.

"Do... w-what..ever... you w-want..." She almost said in a whisper into my ears and it was really true that when you do sexual things with someone special, even whispers sound music to your ears. I start to pull down her shirt exposing her firm breasts as my eyes zoom and focus into them. This is something new, I thought. This is something you do with someone you really trust and if that's the point then Camila really trusts me. My heart melted at the thought. God, I like this girl even more than before.

When I put my hands on the sides of her face to hold her and to tell her through my eyes that she can really trust me no matter what the circumstances are. Her phone buzzed. Good timing. "Oops, I have to check this." I give her back her black shirt for her to cover her whole body again. I saw all of that and she trusted me with that. Nobody can ever see that but me. Only me. The thought gives me goosebumps because of how selfish I may have sounded. She has a boyfriend who makes her sexually frustrated and I'm just someone who makes her feel complete by making out with her.