XXXIII.

(Final Chapter)

Lauren's POV

"These two lovebirds can't just get away from each other!" Normani complained while we were both sat at the coffee shop the girls have been going to since we've all known each other. "So tell me camren when is it?"

"When is what?" Camila half- empties her cup of coffee while looking at Normani, puzzled.

"Duh! The marriage ya fools!" Dinah is the one to reply mocking. Camila and I suddenly shared the look. "Don't even try to tell us you're not going to get married."

I cleared my throat and Camila touches my hand. "Well... uhhh... w-we haven't r..really talked a-about it... you know? We're j-just happy together... yes that's it..." Dinah and Normani share a suspicious look. Ally wasn't able to come because she had to go visit her grandmother's house with the whole family.

"You're fucking kidding me..." Dinah whispered almost too loudly that we were able to hear. "Camren is going to get married... SOON! Fuck this my ship is definitely sailing!" Dinah yells all of a sudden and the other people staying at the coffee shop started watching us and I couldn't help but hide my embarrassment. Camila giggles whilst watching Dinah yells something that clearly talks about the both of us. She's really adored by how the whole thing between us flows perfectly and I just like watching her.

The owner of the coffee shop looks at us and I mouth "I'm sorry" at him and he just shakes his head as if he already surrendered to Dinah Jane.

"Wait hold up. Let's take a selfie and send it to Ally!" Normani suggests. Dinah's eyes perk up with the suggestion and Camila and I both agree. "I'm gonna use my phone."

Normani reached for her phone inside her bag and I just began on wondering how things have been doing great now, like no one could actually stop us from being happy. All of us have been extremely contented and fulfilled looking now and when my gaze was intently on Camila. I just suddenly found myself fully smiling. I've been too attracted to this person that if ever she goes away and she's so far away from me, I might lose myself. I might lose myself and I'll never find myself again.

I've only ever been attracted to people but I've fallen in love with her.

She is my way back. She's my home.

"Say cheese!" I hear Normani say and I'm just stuck staring and smiling at my girl. The phone flashes and Normani immediately checks the photos she's taken of us. "Oh my God we all just so cute!" She keeps on scrolling the photos and stops to pick one photo to send it to Ally.

"Now we gotta put a caption." Dinah helps her with the caption while Camila and I just keep on staring at each other as if we're on a staring contest.

I stare at her and suddenly make goofy and teasing faces and she's the one to burst out laughing. She slaps me on my shoulder and I just laugh along with her.

She pouts at me. "That's no fair! I should've won the game if you didn't get all cute on me." She complains. "You really never win any of our games unless you cheat."

"Hey! That's foul, mija!" She slapped me again on my shoulder and I pretended to be hurt. "Ouch. That one hurt." I make a hurting face and it might've worked because she suddenly looks worried and checks on the area that she slapped. When she notices that my lips are beginning to form a half smile she stops checking on me, instead she pinches me hard on my right cheek. "Damn it. That one really hurt." I am the one to complain.

"You deserve that, Jauregui." I was about to argue once again when she kissed me right there, on my cheek, she's always kissed me before but every time she does it, I don't know why but I still get stunned. "You deserve that too." She winks playfully.