SEQUEL: Once Those Hazel Eyes (IV.)

Camila's POV

It has been days since I confessed my feelings to Lauren yet again. I admit that I was the one who got rid of her but the honest truth is that I waited for her. I waited for her for years and now I'm not going to wait anymore because she's back and it's the most wonderful thing to ever happen in your life. Probably losing someone is good when that certain person already finds their way back to your arms.

I texted Dinah to let know about Lauren and I's current situation, she didn't get against it but she still hasn't fully approved of it either. That's how she handles things, she makes sure of every detail before pushing through. Maybe because of what happened to me years when Sofia died and Lauren was gone. She didn't want to witness it again.

DJ<3:

I do hope that you guys end up together happily. But please, I don't ever want to see you cry again.

Me:

I know DJ. Trust me. I love her too much.

DJ<3:

Trust me I know too. Love makes you go crazy and you're the living proof. Haha!

Me:

I will hunt you down :P

DJ<3:

But seriously, Lauren and I still need to have "the" talk.

"Camz, do you still remember my story about the stars?" My mind stopped wandering. I nod my head slowly as I watch her watch the stars above the same night sky. "The stars look even brighter now, Camz. Oh! Look a wishing star. Let's wish together, Camz." She immediately closed her eyes and held my hand.

I stared at our fingers being intertwined together. As I slowly closed my eyes, I smiled wishing silently.

Honestly, I couldn't wish for anything because I feel like I already have everything. Probably, I would just have to see the wishing star as Sofia, I'd wish something but I'd really talk to her. I would want her to know that I would have to move on but I wouldn't forget her.

I wouldn't forget the days she would hug me in random times and ask me how my day was. I wouldn't forget the unplanned trips and travels and she would be really overjoyed. I wouldn't forget that baby face. I wouldn't forget her smile that could spread happiness to the world.

"I wouldn't forget you Sofia. I'll just move on." I whispered to myself with a smile. I feel that Lauren's hold becomes even tighter and I open my eyes slowly just to witness her green eyes watching me. "Hi, Lauren."

"Hi, Camila." I chuckle when her voice comes in as raspy. "What did you wish for?"

I made a face at her. "Look, don't trick me. I know that if I spill my wish then it wouldn't come true." She pouts at me and plays with my fingers. "How about you tell me yours instead."

"I can't." Lauren simply answers. "No tricks."

I frown. "Oh right, of course. It wouldn't come true if you said it." I giggle at the thought that she passed the test.

"Even if I spill it right now, it doesn't matter anymore. It already came true anyways." She meaningfully says as her eyes are focused on the stars above. "Three years when I left, there was only one wish I've always carried in me. It was to see you again and to feel the familiar warmth that I've been longing to." She sighed as she held my hand firmly. "I don't know. I've been to a lot of places and each place I've been to, it only lead me to your memories, to your face, to your scent, to everything about you. I've also talked to Ally, Normani and even Dinah. I've talked to them and all they said was if we're meant together then you'll come back and I'll go back to my old self." She stares at me and when I stare back, I can see the whole night sky full of stars inside those eyes. "If the way to prove to you how much I love you is to get a star above and give it to you, then I cannot do that. What I can only do is this,"