SEQUEL: Once Those Hazel Eyes (II.)

Camila's POV

"Something is wrong Dinah. I know that something's wrong with Camila. Do you know what is it?" Austin says rather loudly. He is in my house; patiently talking to Dinah while I'm stuck being alone in my room.

"Can you just tone down your voice a little? She can hear you and it's not good." Dinah tells him as she calms him down I suppose. "I don't know what's wrong with her. Let's just give her some time." The Polynesian girl says after.

"But Dinah-."

Dinah Jane cut him off. "No buts, Austin. We both know Camila." She counters. I can hear their entire conversation but my mind is off to something else.

I don't really mind if they're talking about me. The thing is I saw Lauren. I saw her again after three years and she stared at me as if she's waited for me for so long. It hurt me inside. It broke me. It made me feel something different. It was all too familiar.

She left my life three years ago but it's as if she never really left because I can still feel her everywhere.

"Mama I'm excited for my new little sister! Tell Richard he's dead if he ever leaves you." Mama Sinu was pregnant with a baby girl and Richard was the father; the guy she told me about when she visited me in the school. I met Richard and honestly he looked kind, responsible and decent. When I met him and got to talk to him, I instantly liked him because I could see that he really loved my mother.

I kneeled down to my mother and tried to listen to the sound of the baby inside her. I touched it and I could feel it. I could feel the life of someone that's going to be my sister. I was truly in awe.

"Mija, I'm glad you are." She told me; her voice broke in the end. She must be thinking about Papa, how he must've felt and how he must've looked at her right now. "You know..."

"Papa is happy for you. We're all happy for you, mama." I interrupted her and she asked for a hug and I willingly enveloped her around my arms. "I love you mama and we will love our new sister as much as we love each other." I can feel her smiling from the hug.

The telephone suddenly rang and I almost rushed to reach the telephone and answer it when my phone fell to the floor. I caught it in my hand when I noticed that it was already broken. My wallpaper which was Lauren and Sofia looked like their faces were a mirror and it got broken into pieces too. Suddenly, my heart ached and I slowly reached for the telephone to answer it.

Mama Sinu went to the kitchen.

My hand was trembling when I answered the phone call. The other part of head was whispering to me that this all seemed too familiar. Déjà vu. "H-hello?" I spoke through the phone call.

"Hello. Is this the Cabello household?" The owner of the voice which was a girl I presumed, spoke almost hurriedly.

I sighed before responding. "Yes this is Camila Cabello."

"I'm afraid that Ms. Lauren Jauregui along with a child was with her and they got into a car accident." The speaker from the other side of the phone call said too calmly that I wanted to strangle her. I was speechless that I didn't know minutes may have passed. I was stunned and suddenly a tear escaped my right eye. "Ms. Camila Cabello, are you still there?"

"Y-yes. I... I'm j-just..." I stuttered.

"I know this is a really bad news, but you have to come to the hospital they got in right now." The speaker informed and sent me the address as I tore a piece of paper and a pen in hand, I wrote it even though every word I wrote, my heart broke. "I'm sorry Ms. Camila Cab-." I hung up the phone call rudely.